Holding (Patton)

Warnings: omorashi, embarrassment

Patton swallowed down yet another glass of water in just under a minute, although his bladder was already full as it could be. He squirmed in his seat in the kitchen, setting his cup to the side and subtly holding onto his thighs as a wave of desperation hit, chewing on his lip. No one was out of their rooms that day, so Patton freely made his way down the hall to his own room, not bothering to hide his desperation. He paused halfway there to double over, whining softly. He needed to go so bad.

He made his way to his bedroom still, collapsing onto his bed with a sigh. That quickly changed into a yelp as he leaked a little, back to gripping himself desperately to hold it, writhing on his back. He flipped over onto his stomach after a moment had passed, hips shifting and driving his cock into the mattress. It made things a bit more bearable, Patton found, so he did it again, and again. He found himself rutting into the bed desperately, small gasps and whines passing his lips as he chased the pleasant feeling.

A few minutes passed by and Patton's desperation grew stronger and stronger, drawing louder whines from the man. He stopped rutting against the bed, afraid if he kept going he'd wet himself. He didn't quite want to deal with that mess afterwards, nor did he think he could handle the embarrassment of knowing he had intentionally wet his bed, so he'd have to somehow make it to the restroom in time or risk his fresh pants and flooring.

Patton's journey to the restroom was long, making frequent stops to hold himself, leaking into his pants just barely. He doubled over, hands grasping his dick, so close and still so far. He looked towards the door, feeling another jolt of desperation, and realized he wasn't going to make it in time. Patton felt a hot tear escape from the corner of his eye, squeezing tighter and whimpering. He tried to take another step just as another wave hit him, unable to stop the flow of piss now.

A whirlwind of feelings came over Patton at that moment, standing in the middle of his room, bathroom door a few feet away, piss hissing as it soaked through his clothing. The first was shame, at doing this in the first place, at not being able to make it in time, at the fact that he was so aroused. Mostly, he felt pleasure. It was unbelievably relieving to finally let go, feeling the pressure of his bladder lessening as he let go, hips jolting at the feeling of releasing. He couldn't believe something as simple as drinking a few extra cups of water could make him feel so much.

When his bladder had finally emptied entirely, no more piss streaming down his leg, Patton let out yet another whine. His hand slipped into his pants, going to grip his dick beneath them. He was embarrassed for sure, but damn did he enjoy it.