Christmas Gift (LAMP)

Kinks: bondage, 'using', praise, degradation(read with caution). If I forget anything that needs included here please let me know, and I'll edit it immediately.

This might be overused but uh I don't care-
Also listen pls don't expect too much of me I'm not good at writing dom characters okay I'm sorry asdfgh I'm such a bottom-

I swear this was started before Christmas-was before Christmas the night of Christmas Eve? Perhaps but it was before-

It was Christmas Eve when Roman put his plans into action, hiding away in his shared bedroom with his boyfriends after they had finished a movie. The other three had their own things to do for a while, leaving Roman with plenty of time. After wrapping gifts Roman still had some ribbon left over, as well as a nice big red bow that matched the color of the ribbon. He still had just one more gift that he wanted to wrap up for his boyfriends to enjoy, one that they would get earlier than the rest this year.

A while later, with some struggle to tie himself all on his own, Roman was finished and calling for his boyfriends to come visit him in the bedroom. His tone made his intentions clear, and soon enough his boyfriends were filing into the room to find him laying there, wrapped in ribbon and not a single thing else. The ribbon wrapped both of his hands together messily, snaking around his body and partially the bed below him, keeping him tied down with his legs spread.

"Why are you dressed like that, sir?" Virgil questioned with the nickname reserved for when Roman was in control in the bedroom, eyebrow raised at the getup. He definitely didn't mind the view he got with what the ribbon didn't cover(which was a lot), but he still wanted to know what was going on.

"You look ridiculous," Logan muttered although his eyes were still wandering, and he couldn't wait to find out what they were doing either.

"I'll let that slide for tonight L, but you better be nice." Roman tutted, shaking his head. "After all I went through all this trouble to make myself into a special Christmas gift, just for you all."

"A Christmas gift?" Patton spoke up, stepping closer to the bed where Roman lay. Roman smiled at his boyfriend.

"I thought you might enjoy a bit of a change up tonight." Roman explained, urging the other two to get closer, eventually the three of them were sitting on the bed around Roman. "What do you boys think? Would you like to be in control of me for the night?" He wiggled his hips within his restraints, drawing attention back to his body. "Do whatever you'd like with me?"

"For real?" Patton asked, beginning to look excited. Roman nodded, grinning up at them.

"As long as you're all cool with it." He said, gaining each of their confirmation that they did want to do this. He shifted his hips again, already half hard just at talking about being used. "Well, whenever you're ready, loves."

Almost instantly after that the three were on him, Patton's mouth connected to his lips in a heated kiss that Roman returned happily, grunting into it as two pairs of lips attached themselves to both sides of his throat, hands wandering his exposed skin. He shivered, wishing for a moment he could move his hands to hold Patton or direct Logan and Virgil, but that went against the whole point of their gift. Roman wanted to let them do as they pleased, not interrupt them and start leading this time.

He squirmed in his restraints, turning his head from Patton's lips so he could speak. "You can tighten the ribbons, if you'd like darlings. I'm. Not quite used to handing over all this control."

Almost immediately the lips against his neck stopped moving, pulling back a bit while Patton looked down at Roman worriedly. "You're still sure you want to do this? We can always stop if you're uncomfy!"