Wedding Night (Prinxiety)

Request.

Both Roman and Virgil were nervous when they laid down in their bed the night after their wedding. They had both just had the best day of their lives together, knowing that they would be together to have so many more of them. It was wonderful, and exciting, and terrifying all at once.

"Virgil?" Roman spoke up softly, gaining the attention of his husband with a soft smile. His hand rested on his waist, rubbing circles in his skin with his thumb. He leaned forward to press a short kiss to his lips. "I know what we talked about doing tonight, but I want to remind you that it's alright if nothing happens okay?"

"I know." Virgil responded, shuffling closer to Roman with a flush on his cheeks. "I... I do want to try, though."

"Whenever you're ready, then." Roman told him. Virgil nodded with a small, shy smile, leaning forward to kiss Roman. It was a soft kiss at first, but Virgil was quick to take it further, making out with Roman heatedly. They had at least done this before, so it wasn't quite as scary.

By the time the two of them broke apart Roman had shifted them so that Virgil was laying down on his back, Roman leaning slightly overtop of him. Roman's lips trailed downwards to kiss at his neck, fingertips at his hips moving to shift his shirt upwards, rubbing circles there and making Virgil squirm a little beneath him. "Still good?"

"Yeah," Virgil said, allowing Roman to lift the shirt further and slip it off of him, discarding it in the floor. He ran his hands across Virgil's chest, looking him over with eyes filled with adoration. He had done this before, but never had it been quite this special. He loved Virgil with all of his heart, and wanted to take care of him and love him for the rest of his life. He looked up into Virgil's eyes, smiling as he leaned down to press another gentle kiss to his lips.

"You're so handsome, Virge." He muttered, peppering kisses across his husbands chest once receiving the okay to do so. His thumbs brushed lightly across his nipples, Virgil gasping and arching into the touch. Roman looked at him, waiting for a nod before continuing to toy with them, pressing a kiss to one and bringing it into his mouth, tongue brushing across it.

Virgil whined loudly at the smallest of touches he got from Roman, not used to anyone touching him like this. He leaned into every touch, appreciating the way Roman's eyes met his every now and then to know that everything he was doing was still okay. He knew he had ended up with the sweetest husband he ever could have asked for.

Eventually Roman ended up with his hands resting on Virgil's pants. "You're absolutely certain this is still alright?"

"Positive," Virgil affirmed, wiggling uncomfortably, already hard and waiting for Roman to undo his jeans. Roman did just that, pulling down both his jeans and boxers at his permission. Virgil felt a little uncomfortable, sitting completely naked under someone who hadn't taken off his own clothing. He shifted awkwardly under Roman, fighting the urge to cover himself. "A-Aren't you a little... overdressed?"

He gestured at Roman's clothes, the others eyes widening at the realization he hadn't removed any of them yet. He nodded quickly, sitting up so he was no longer leaning over Virgil's form. "Of course. Would you like to help me get them off, or would you prefer a show?"

Roman smirked teasingly over at him, enjoying how Virgil's face turned a darker red as he shook his head at his husband. Virgil looked back at him with a small smile, tongue darting out to wet his dry lips as a nervous habit. "You do it."

"As you wish," Roman smiled softer at Virgil before his hands started to tug at his shirt, pulling it off slowly and throwing it out into their room. His hand trailed down his chest and stomach for a brief moment before he started to undo his pants, tugging them down over his boxers. Virgil could already see through them just how hard Roman was, staring at him for a while before he looked up to meet his eyes again finally. "I take it you like what you're seeing."