Let Go (Analogical)

Also short, kinks: omorashi, degradation, praise. Also warning for crying?? Not bad tho-

"That's it, baby boy." Virgil muttered, voice soft and sweet. Logan was underneath him, whimpering and shaking. His hands were at his crotch, holding and bucking in the air every so often. "You're so good for me, so good."

Logan whined loudly, stilling for a moment as an intense wave of desperation hit him, doing his absolute best to hold it back. He whined again, even louder as it passed, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes. "I can't, I can't hold much longer."

"I can tell, you're so desperate," Virgil teased, soft and sweet tone holding a little mocking to it now. Logan whimpered. "How embarrassing, is my boy going to wet himself? You can't make it any longer?"

"Virgil, please," Logan whispered desperately, not sure what he was asking for. His hips bucked into his hands again. Virgil smirked above him, reaching down to gently wipe away a tear that had started to fall down Logan's cheek. His hands then went lower, wrapping around Logan's own that were holding his dick tightly, trying not to let go just yet. "Virgil, Virgil, Virgil," Logan babbled, squirming.

"Mm, lets see how you do without the help of your hands here," Virgil said, smiling as he pulled Logan's hands away. He pinned them at Logan's sides, watching as Logan's breath hitched, hips stilling.

Logan leaked the smallest amount, groaning loudly as he fought it, eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Does it feel good, baby? Are you enjoying yourself? Keep your hands here, okay?" Virgil muttered, getting nods from Logan at each. He let go of Logan's wrist, praising him as he left them in the same spot, his own hands finding their way across Logan's bare chest. His hands slid across his chest down his stomach, finding their way to his bladder. They settled there, just barely touching, and yet Logan couldn't help but whine loudly just at the realization of what he was doing. Virgil pressed his hand there slightly, adding to the overwhelming urge to let go. "I bet you can't take anymore, huh? You're gonna piss yourself. You can't keep holding forever, can you?"

"No, no, can't hold it," Logan said, body shaking below Virgil. "I'm gonna-Virge please, please."

"Go on, baby." Virgil whispered softly into Logan's ear, pressing more against his bladder, pressing soft kisses to his throat. "You're okay. You can let go."

It wasn't long after Virgil gave him permission that Logan was letting go, body shaking as he formed a puddle beneath himself, face red and eyes filled with tears. The feeling of finally releasing, of spurting hot mess all over himself made his mind almost blank with pleasure, dick quickly growing hard. He whimpered, hips rutting up and catching against Virgil, silently begging for him to touch, to help. It wasn't long before Virgil got the hint, helping him with his little issue, and possibly taking care of one of his own, before the two of them needed to worry about cleanup.