stalker;

"there he is again".

cold drops of rain poured down from the sky as donghyuck looked out the window, basking in the warmth of his cup of coffee.

he loved the rain, but hated it when he had to go places.

"what?".

donghyuck turned to the person in front of him, trying to decipher his facial expressions.

"your stalker", jaemin, donghyuck's dormmate, pointed out. heaving a frustrated sigh.

confused, donghyuck turned to look behind him and saw, yet again, the same guy at the same spot at the same time for the third time this week.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me". donghyuck muttered under his breath.

"he's totally stalking you"

donghyuck shook his head furiously, "maybe he just really likes that spot".

"and seems to like staring at our direction all the time, yeah let's believe that". jaemin retorted.

"honestly, piss off".

the blonde rolled his eyes.

"shit", donghyuck could see jaemin's eyes widen. "he's coming this way".

donghyuck froze, he didn't know how to handle an awkward meeting with his stalker. not that he had any in the past.

"excuse me?".

the gentle voice broke donghyuck's train of thought and looked towards it's owner.

"i've been meaning to return this to you", the stranger, if it were jaemin he'd call him stalker, took out a bright pink pen with a little unicorn at the tip. "you dropped this a few days back".

jaemin had to use all of his willpower not to laugh at donghyuck's mouth agape.

now that he had a closer look at his stal- i mean, the stranger, he noticed how graciously good-looking this kid was.

"i- well, i mean- uh huh, yeah thanks". what the fuck was that?

the stranger smiled the cutest smile donghyuck has ever had the pleasure of seeing.

"i'm mark, by the way".

"donghyuck". he gave mark one of his signature grins and greeted him off.

donghyuck turned back to his blonde asshat of a friend.

"i- uh- what oh me oh my", jaemin mocked donghyuck and only recieved a plastic straw to the face in return.

"he's cute, get off my dick".

"bet you have a cute little dick".

"oh piss off, you cunt", donghyuck hissed and grabbed his stuff.

"it's your turn to do the dishes!"

donghyuck only replied with flipping jaemin off and giving an 'ok' sign after.