chaos, pure chaos;

jaemin wrapped up his little "meeting" with renjun then head straight for the grocery, remembering he wrote that he would be out grocery shopping to fool him.

he entered the grocery, and proceeded to buy the things he and hyuck were going to need, food, toiletries, and other miscellaneous items.

the blonde exited the grocery with two plastic bags in his hands. he opened his car, put his stuff in then drove back home.

-

"damn it!", donghyuck cursed for the nth time. can you blame him? he's been losing against mark for the past 30 minutes.

mark laughed at him, "you could've told me you were that bad at playing".

donghyuck huffed, "yoU cOuLd'Ve ToLd mE yOu wEre- shut up, you asshole", he mocked.

the two were laughing so hard that they didn't notice jaemin enter the dorm.

"hyuck! i'm back", he sing-songed as he placed the groceries on the counter. only then to notice the burst of laughter in their living room.

this piqued his interest, so of course he went to were the noise was coming from.

"what the fuck is going on here?".

the laughter stopped and both males turned to the fuming jaemin.

"o-oh jaemin, you're back..", donghyuck stuttered, rubbing his neck nervously.

jaemin scoffed, "care to explain why you invited him here without informing me?".

mark decided to defend himself then he stood up, facing jaemin.

"look, i was just passing by and happened to visit hyuc-",

"you don't get to call him that", jaemin spat.

"-donghyuck, my bad, and he was left alone so i figured i'd keep him company. all we really did was play video games, that's all".

jaemin didn't break eye contact and corssed his arms, "yeah, and i believe he already has enough company so you should probably leave if you know whats good for you".

donghyuck sighed, "jaemin he-",

"no, it's fine", mark cut him off.

he turned to donghyuck, "i think i should get going", he said, smiling.

leaving, he turned to jaemin and whispered as he left, "you should mind your own business", jaemin was unfazed, "if you know whats good for you", then he left.