roadtrip;

"stop struggling, duckie", mark forced him into the backseat of his car, still tied up of course, this time with a handkerchief tied around his mouth.

mark was fine without gagging him but his brunette was awfully chatty and he couldn't concentrate with all the noise he made.

"mf hmph hm mph", donghyuck said, obviously muffled by the handkerchief.

mark sighed and tugged on the gag, "what did you say, sweetheart?",

"they're gonna catch you, and they'll lock you up. you sick son of a bit-",

"and back on you go", mark cuts him off by placing the gag back in its place.

donghyuck, still struggling to untie himself in the back seat, tries to shout as loud as he can in hopes that someone nearby can hear him and save him.

mark gets in the front seat, adjusts his mirror and looks straight into donghyuck's eyes.

"don't be so afraid, duckie", he plugs the key into the ignition and turns it on.

donghyuck wants to cry but doesn't. he knows renjun will save him. someone out there will save him.

"were going a little roadtrip", is all mark says before backing out of the apartment parking lot and driving donghyuck to god knows where.

-

donghyuck doesn't know how long they've been driving. mark doesn't seem to be stopping soon and donghyuck gave up on trying to call for help.

after a while, mark stopped by a nearby gas station to refill on gas. donghyuck decided this would be his chance but mark was prepared and carefully put donghyuck to sleep using a bit of chloroform that he had stashed away in a small bottle.

the gas station attendants didn't seem to notice as mark's car windows were heavily tinted black. mark rolled down his window, told the employee how much gas he needed and payed.

after filling up on gas, mark decided to stop by a mcdonald's since neither him nor donghyuck had eaten dinner. mark pulled up by the drive-thru, quickly putting on a mask and cap to hide his identity and ordered for the both of them. he may have kidnapped donghyuck and planned to kill him, but he wasn't cruel enough to let him go on an empty stomach.

donghyuck woke up a second time and found himself still in mark's car. only this time, his nose was immediately hit by the smell of fast food. with all the events that has happened so fast he had completely forgotten to eat. that was the last thing on his mind. mark noticed him stir awake and moved to remove donghyuck's gag.

mark got out from the front seat, paper bag in hand, and made his way to the back seat. donghyuck looked around his surroundings and found they were in a mcdonald's parking lot.

mark opened the door and donghyuck was about to scream as loud as he can but mark was quick to pull a gun to his head. where he got it from he had no clue. all the words forming in his throat dissipated as he backed away from mark, the latter taking a seat next to him and shut the door. donghyuck held his breathe, afraid of what mark might do next.

"mark, don't kill me please", donghyuck nearly sobbed as he shook with fear.

mark hadn't said a word to him since they left and he stared back with a blank expression.