d-day;

it was the last few minutes of donghyuck's lecture until he could book it home and forget about school for just two days.

he was also itching to get ready for his date.

"okay, class don't forget we have a presentation due next wee-", was all he needed to hear until he forcefully shoved his textbooks into his bag.

"hyuck, wait up!", renjun was almost running just to catch up with the tanned beauty.

donghyuck stopped in his tracks and looked back to see renjun bent over with his hands on his knees, panting.

"save the panting for jaemin, you weirdo", donghyuck snickered but renjun just brushed it off.

"your little meet-up with mark is today right?".

"he literally went up to us during lunch, how could you forget?".

renjun rolled his eyes, "i don't want to pay attention to a monster like him, no offense".

donghyuck clicked his tongue, "non taken".

the two began walking side by side towards where jaemin usually waits for them.

"you look awfully excited", the blonde, eyed donghyuck up and down then crossed his arms.

"you do know that me and renjun are going on a date to spy on the both of you, right?".

"wait, i wasn't informed on such bullshi-", renjun was cut off by jaemin.

"theres a place i know that sells the best hot pot dishes".

renjun covered his ears while saying out loud, "la la la  la, i can't hear you la la la".

"come onnnn, don't you care about hyuck? let's say that whatever the shit you said about mark was true, would you not be there for him? 'renjunnie help me please!'", donghyuck punched jaemin in the side when he heard his impression of him.

despite having to tolerate jaemin's annoying, but fine as fuck ass, renjun threw in the towel and agreed.

"fine we'll go on a date, but just for hyuck's sake. don't try any of that charismatic crap on me, i guarantee you its not gonna work", the chinese glared at jaemin who had the biggest shit-eating grin ever.

"you're saying that, but you already fell for my charms", jaemin flirted.

donghyuck groaned and turned to get out of the campus, not wanting to be the third wheel to his bestfriends' disgusting attempt at flirting.

the two noticed donghyuck leaving and proceeded to leave as well.

-

"that shirt's too tacky, next".

"you are so not wearing that, got anything better?".

the last few hours were just torture on donghyuck's part as both renjun and jaemin struggled to peice together hyuck's date outfit.

"it should be sassy, but sophisticated", jaemin filed through the brunette's cabinet.

"we don't want mark to think that hyuck's trying too hard, but we don't want him thinking that hyuck doesn't give a rat's ass either", renjun pondered and spotted something that caught his eye.

donghyuck just sat on the edge of his bed as he watched the two go off on his wardrobe.

they soon decided on a black t-shirt together with a pair of ripped, white-washed jeans. (pic below excluding jaehyun) then threw in some white sneakers and he was good to go.