part 3

Khushi’s pov.

All day khushi kept seeing sheetal taking her place inside the family. She was talking business with arnavji, discussing aarav with di, giving tips to mamiji and forming bonds with naniji and jiji. No one seem to care anymore whether she was there or not. Not even jiji and arnavji. She desperately wanted to go out some place where she can cry her hearts out. Pretending all days take a lot of energy apparently. She wanted her passionate days with arnavji back. Times when her husband her arnav used to follow her around to romance her. She wanted her possessive romantic husband back or does she ??
Was she really ready to forgive arnav for making her doubt herself again? Was she really certain that even if they manage to overcome the likes of sheetal she will be ready to continue their marriage without respect and trust. She knows that arnav loves her immensely but the problem is a relationship can’t survive without its other three pillars which are trust, respect and understanding. She wanted to find those answers before she goes crazy.
Arnav comes back to room to see khushi in deep thoughts.

Arnav : hey jaan .. what are you doing here alone?? And why aren’t you ready for the evening? Mr.Khurana is about to come.

Khushi : Arnavji I want to go to mandir for some time. There is a very big pooja held their today. Please let me go. I promise I will be back before dinner. As it is you will be busy discussing your deal and I will get bored. Please arnavji….

Arnav : But khushi it doesn’t look good if my wife is not there with me for welcoming my guest. Can’t you go tomorrow?

Do you only need me there because it doesn’t look good infront of your guest? Do you not want me there because you can’t breathe without me? Where has my arnavji lost?

It was on tip of her tongue to ask these questions but instead she said

Khushi : no arnavji I was waiting for this pooja for a very long time. It happens once a year only. Don’t worry your whole family will be there to welcome your guest plus I will be back by dinner.

He grabbed her by the waist, his arms coiling around her small frame and bringing her close. He looked into her eyes and spoke
Arnav : Fine khushi go if that’s what you want but mind you I am not happy and I will get my payment at night.

He winked at her and expected to see her blush but instead she kissed him lightly on the cheek, gave him a small sad smile and went to shower. She wanted to go away from shantivan before she starts bawling her eyes out.

Arnav’s pov.

He expected to see her blush as she always does when he touches her. Even when they were fighting or at logger heads with each other his touch had always affected her. This was the first time she didn’t blush, didn’t lower her eyes because of shyness.

His heart started beating fast just like the times when she was in danger or going away from him. His heart was telling him that something was seriously wrong. But his mind contradicted that she just gotten comfortable with her husband’s touch or she was being a bold wife.

Anyways I will find out whats bothering her later, may be its something related to her babuji . Right now I have to prepare for the meeting.

After few mins he was talking on the phone when he saw khushi coming out of bathroom wearing her high collared pink anarkali, her hair open just the way he likes. He saw her wear bangles in a hurry, put
on kohl in her hypnotic eyes and some lip balm. Before he could say anything she was already out of the door.

Arnav and sheetal along with the whole family welcomed Shaurya Khurana into his house. He was one of the famous business magnates in London whose shifting his base in india. He was also famous as one of the most eligible bachelors. He took khurana to his study after the introductions were made along with sheetal and akash.

Arnav was impressed and no more doubted how the man got so successful at such a young age. Even after discussing for hours, the man was still not convinced which was no easy feat when arnav was at the opposite end of the dealing.

Shaurya : I agree mr. raizada that your offer is very appealing but I still need to weigh all my options because to be frank it’s an investment of worth crores.

Sheetal looked at the handsome man who was a total package with handsome looks, charm and insanely fat bank account.

They started to wrap up their meeting and moved to lounge.

Shaurya : so mr. raizada hows married life treating you? I must say mrs raizada is beautiful and your son is very cute while looking at sheetal and aarav

Everyone looked shocked and flabbergasted at shaurya comment. Arnav was about to correct him that sheetal was nothing when door opened and khushi entered the house. Shaurya looked at khushi with
shocking eyes and stood up shouting My beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!! and opened his arms.

Khushi saw shaurya and jumped into his arms shouting SK… !!!

Arnav : what the !!!!!!!
The whole family stood up with their mouths hanging open and arnav could hear mamiji's hello hi bbyes in the background.

He saw red as shaurya hugged khushi tight in his arms. He saw a man hugging his wife and that same man had mistaken sheetal as his wife. At that point arnav realized what his heart was trying to warn him about and cursed himself for not realizing it earlier.

Enjoy reading..😃

Plzzz vote if you like it..