part 4

Khushi's POV

Khushi was able to sort her thoughts and restore a bit calm after her visit to mandir. Right now she had a positive feeling as she climbed the stairs of shantivan. The moment she entered her eyes started searching the crowd for her husband. But before she could meet his eyes her ears heard a voice a very familiar voice exclaiming my beautiful.

As soon as looked in shaurya’s eyes she could feel immense relief and happiness spread through her heart and body. Her devi maiya has literally sent her life’s anchor back to her. Her guardian angel was here. Everthing will be fine now.

Shaurya khurana was the only person apart from her babuji who she trusted blindly in terms of her happiness. She jumped into his arms clinging to him, hugging him tight, tears glistening her eyes.

Shaurya : Doll where were you all these days?? The moment I landed in india I straightaway went to lucknow but your house was locked. I was this close to start hiring PI’s to search for you. And just what
are doing in raizada mansion??

Khushi : I missed you. I missed u a lot. I had misplaced your personal cell phone no. so I was not able to contact you. I am here because I am married to Arnav Singh Raizada.

Shaurya : WHAT!!! Are you really married ?? he asked looking at her once over from top to bottom.

At his question Arnav and other family members came out of their shocked states and looked at khushi.

Arnav pov

Arnav noticed that for the first time since their marriage khushi had forgotten to apply sindhoor and her mangalsutra was hidden inside her high collared dress. Was this a sign ?? NO NO I won’t go there. Khushi is mine. She will always remain mine no matter what. No one can take her away from me.

With these thoughts in mind he took long strides to khushi who had just separated from her hug and slipped his hand on her waist bringing her closer to him and answering shaurya.

Arnav : Yes she is really married and she married to me. Mr. Khurana meet my wife Khushi Singh Raizada. (very conveniently dropping kumara gupta from her name ).
Now may I know how you two know each other??
Although what he really wanted to ask was who the hell are you to hug my wife or call her any sort of her endearments infront of her husband. His question was answered by khushi herself.

Khushi : Arnavji meet SK aka Shaurya Khurana my childhood best friend, infact not only best friend he’s family she said smiling at SK. And shau meet my husband Arnav singh raizada.

Scowling from inside he thought whats with these two and nick names. Can they not talk like normal people.

Arnav saw that shaurya and khushi were looking into each other’s eyes and communicating. He felt a ton of shock. He thought its only him that can communicate with her without words. Before he can
divulge more into depressing thoughts he saw khushi and shaurya moving towards sofa conversing with each other. When the hell khushi moved away from my arms. He went and sat on khushi's right side while that bloody shaurya was seating on her left.

AGHHH.. I can think later for now I have to concentrate on them. He looked around and saw that the astonishing and shocked faces of his family members are somewhat settling.

Authors pov

Shaurya : so khush?? What happened? How did u ended up in delhi with mr. raizada?? And why the hell are you limping?

Before khushi could reply sheetal jumped into the conversation wanting to humiliate khushi. She was not able to digest how the hell this bhenji knows one of the richest persons in London and also detested the way shaurya was giving attention to khushi when he had barely glanced at her.

Sheetal : oh Shaurya !! if u knew khushi u would know how she is. She was trying to play basket ball in the morning when doesn’t even know the basics of the game. U must know how childish she is. She said while laughing.

Shaurya looked at khushi and then arnav and the finally turned to sheetal. His face loosing all the previous boyish charms and a frightening look set on his face.

Shaurya : your name is sheetal isn’t it? At her shocked nod he continued. You see miss sheetal there are 3 things I want to say to you. First don’t ever refer to me as shaurya again. You are in no place to disrespect me. I am mr. khurana to you. Only few of my loved ones are allowed to call me shaurya.
Second how much I know khushi and how she is should be no concern to you. Third you should not judge a book by its cover. Khushi may not know how to playbasketball but she does not need to because she is a national level lawn tennis player which is not more than enough. Don’t u think so ?? he asked raising a eyebrow.

He turned to find surprising faces of all the raizada at this information even arnav was included. He looked flabbergasted at khushi that she did not share this information even with her husband. He knew then there that he needs to have a private conversation with khushi because there is more to it then meets the eyes.

Enjoy reading..😀

Please vote if you like it