Part 8

Khushi's POV

Next day khushi woke up with arnav's body wrapped all around her. His head was on breast, his hand coiled tightly around her waist and his legs entwined with hers.

She gazed at arnav's face for sometime and enjoyed the feeling of euphoria. She knew that today would not be a easy day for either of them.

She slowly untangled herself from arnav without disturbing his sleep and replaced a pillow in her place.

She needed to have a early start today so she quickly showered and messaged shaurya to send the car two hours early. She wanted to leave the house without having an encounter with arnav.

She quickly got ready and went downstairs inorder to leave. She met naniji on her way out and told her that she would be back by evening and got her blessing. She went out of shantivan and saw a car waiting to take her to shaurya.
She reached the hotel in 15 min. khushi took a deep breath and knocked on shaurya's suite.

Shaurya: Good morning doll. come on in. I have ordered your favourite breakfast.

Khushi : why are u still in your pajamas???? I told you that i am coming early.

shaurya : common khush... you know me.. its still early morning for me.. plus i was up until late last night so cut me some slack here. now come sit and tell me why did you decide to come early??

Khushi : i wanted to leave the house before arnavji could wake up.

shaurya : so u didn't tell arnav that you are coming here to meet me ?? what the hell is going on with you doll?? whats wrong ??

Before khushi could answer the doorbell rang. waiter came inside and served the breakfast.

Khushi : lets have the breakfast first. I am starving and its a long story so i am gonna need my energy. she said smiling at shaurya.

Shaurya : fine. but i want to know everything from the start. you will not hide a single detail from me regardless what you think my reaction will be. deal??

Khushi : deal.

They started having their breakfast while engaging in topics like movies, sports and other mundane topics. After a while they finished their breakfast and moved to lounge area and settled themselves on sofa opposite to each other to talk.

Khushi : okay before i start promise me u will listen to the full story before reacting and even then you will consider how your actions will have consequences for me.

Shaurya : i promise. now start

Khushi : ok so after uncle's death when you moved to london everything was fine for a while but then after a year or so babuji ran into some financial crisis. So to help him I gave him the money that i had saved for my college. oh and by the way i had got selected at delhi university.

At that time i thought i will ask you for a loan and will return it later but i had misplaced your number so i was not able to contact you.

Shaurya : why didn't you call at my company headquaters ?? i am sure you could have found the number from company's official website. he asked frowning slightly at her.

Khushi : I actually did about five times but your receptionist wouldn't put me through. She thought i was some childish teenager fangirling over you.

Shaurya : what the hell !!!!!!!!! I am so gonna fire her. even if thought you were some childish girl she should have informed me or even my assistant. it was her duty dammit........he cursed running a hand through his hair. I am so sorry doll.