Part 12

Well guys another update for you..!! well its was my birthday last Saturday so I am celebrating it with all my readers..thank you for loving my story so much.. I love you guys..!! sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long..

Stopping the car inside the farmhouse he closed his eyes and put his head on the steering wheel while Khushi was sitting silently observing him. She waited for Arnav to compose himself. After few moments she put a hand on his shoulder and said arnavji please calm yourself. there are many things I blame you for but this isn't one of them..please forget this and lets go inside.

After handing the keys to guards they both went inside. Arnav settled himself in the living room on the sofa with his face in his hands while Khushi moved to kitchen. After few moments she appeared beside him with a tray that contained coffee, glass of water and a tablet.

Khushi : take this tablet arnavji ,this will reduce your headache and drink this coffee then we will talk.

Khushi knew that the money thing was a big blow to Arnav because Arnav Singh Raizada prides himself on providing for his family and to learn that he is not financially providing his wife is a lot for a man like him.

Arnav's pov

He started drinking his coffee silently while looking at his Khushi without blinking afraid that she will vanish if he closes his eyes even for a moment. In the morning when he woke up he thought that he will make up his mistakes regarding sheetal and his rude behaviour but never imagined that he would have to make up for being her husband.

Is he really her husband because right now he is not feeling like it. he looked at Khushi to ensure himself by looking at her marital signs n saw the sindhoor missing from her forehead again. Until now he at least thought he is performing some of his duties but he has not given Khushi anything. Looking at her no one can think that she is a business tycoons wife.

Till today he thought she dresses like this because he likes it not because she doesn't have choice. he is nothing but a failure as a husband. he can't even call himself that.

As a wife she has completed all her duties whether it is taking care of his family, catering to all his needs and desires, hell she even catered to his friend and child but what has he done. his mother would have been very disappointed in him.

No more, from this very moment Khushi becomes his priority and he will dedicate his life to provide her with every happiness.

Khushi : shall we start arnavji.

Arnav : yes Khushi.. but let me tell you from this moment I devote myself to you.. no matter what your decision is after today I will love you with my everything.. from today you will decide our journey.. I won't force you even if it shatters me.. just promise me whatever you decide you will think of your happiness.. if staying away from me gives you that m ready but mind you I will never stop loving you or wooing you.

I love you jaan..I love you so much.. I will not say sorry because the mistakes I have done can't be forgiven by a simple sorry saying he hugged her tightly almost crushing her in his embrace and hiding his face in her neck.
Khushi hugged him back , slowly rubbing her hand on his back and soothing him.

Khushi : you know arnavji unknowingly u passed my test.

Arnav : what do you mean Khushi ?

Khushi : well after yesterday night's breakdown when I gave you divorce papers, today I was expecting anger. because from the day I have met you whenever I have tried to leave you or your life you have always forced me in order to keep me with you. but in your pursuit to keep me , you have never realised the methods you have used or how much hurt I am. if today you would have forced or blackmailed me I would have really signed those even though I would have given you a chance for 6 months. I was fully prepared for your blackmail that I even took necessary precautions.

Arnav : what do you mean Khushi.. I am confused.. ?

Khushi : it means that I was gonna file for divorce no matter what because I wanted you to teach you that you can't forcefully bind me with you just for your satisfaction. But I would have allowed you to woo me back in those six months before the final divorce hearing.

Arnav : Does that mean you will not file for divorce ? and what do you mean by precautions ?

Khushi : yes I will not file for divorce because you were ready to grant me divorce for my happiness even if it meant that you will be separated from me. that's not usual Arnav singh raizada behaviour.. she said smiling slightly.

Arnav hugged her happily almost stopping her breath and peppered her face with kisses.

Arnav : you didn't tell me about the precautions Khushi???? tell me jaan I promise I won't judge you or get angry.

Khushi : Well you asked for it..!! Fine then listen.. I asked shaurya to purchase a house adjacent to buaji's house incase you decide to throw them out and a character assassination report in regards to akashji was developed including divorce papers according to which payal would own fifty percent property of akashji. Also if by any chance he would have left payal all channels would have shattered his image using that report.

Arnav : I can't even blame for doing all this because if I had been the Arnav of two days back I would have done whatever you thought. One side of me is actually impressed by mrs. asr while other is disgusted that my wife has to take precautions before talking to me. But its my own doing so can't really blame you, but how did you arranged everything so fast ?

Khushi looked at Arnav astonished at his 360 degree personality change. In the past if he would have thrown half of the things until now before even letting her complete. she waited for a moment before replying and then firmed her resolve and looked in his eyes

Khushi : Shaurya.

her one word was enough to tell Arnav everything. not just the word but the way she said it. it was enough to let him know that the bastard shaurya knows everything

Khushi : look arnavji.. I know you don't like shaurya and are very upset because I told him everything. To u he is stranger or a mere business partner but to me he is family infact he is more than that he is my anchor. You may be the person i Iove the most in this world but he is the person who I trust the most.

Arnav looked at her and nodded his head understandingly although from inside his soul was screaming and crying shattering him. right at this moment he hated that Khurana more than shyam.. he know that its not fair, shaurya is nothing like shyam but he can't help himself because asr is a very selfish man as far as Khushi is concerned.

Closing his eyes for few minutes he silently prayed to his mother and Khushi's parents to give him strength and courage to continue the discussion with Khushi without dying from within.

Thank you for reading !!vote if you like it !! love you guys