Chapter 2 - Clarification

Alessandro's POV

Finally, I got rid of her. She glued to me like a leech. I didn't even remember her name.

When I went back, Isabella wasn't beside Marco and Lucy. I asked Marco where she was, he said he didn't see where she went.

When I looked around, searching for her, I saw her dancing with a man.

What the hell is going on? Who is this bastard?

I gritted my teeth, clenching my fist in frustration while staring at them. They were so close. The bastard said something in her ear and she giggled. I frowned, annoyed and drank all my drink in a sip. I slammed my glass on the table and approached them.

I grabbed Isabella's arm and pulled her back angrily.

"What the hell are you doing?" The bastard snapped.

"Go!" I hissed, giving him a death glare.

"Alessandro, what the hell are you doing? We were dancing." Isabella snapped, annoyed and tried to pull her arm away, but I didn't let her as I tightened my grip around her arm.

"You are not dancing anymore." I informed firmly.

She narrowed her eyes and said bitterly. "Who are you?! You are not my father, brother nor boyfriend." She pulled her hand away angrily. I released her arm, looking into her eyes, clenching my first.

"Let her alone! She wants to dance with me. Go and find another girl." The bastard said and gave me an arrogant smirk.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down. This bastard was getting on my nerves. When he wanted to hold her hand, I grabbed his collar and punched him. He lost his balance and fell down, covering his nose with his hand.

"Alessandro! What the hell are you doing? Are you insane?" Isabella yelled and hit my chest.

"I will show you who I am." I stated as I grabbed her arm and threw her over my shoulder quickly.

"Alessandro! Put me down!" She shouted, hitting my chest.

I carried Isabella towards our table, ignoring her threats. I grabbed her clutch under Marco's amused look. Meanwhile, Lucy was staring at us in shock.

"See you later." I said.

"Good luck, dude." Marco gave me a mischievous grin.

I walked out of the nightclub. Isabella was still shouting at me while hitting my back.

A valet brought my car. I approached my car, carrying Isabella while ignoring curious eyes.

I set her on her foot and demanded. "Get in the car."

"No! How you dare..." She snapped, placing her hands on her hips.

"Isabella, get in the damn car now." I ordered firmly, emphasizing each word.

She folded her arms over her chest, looking into my eyes without moving for a inch. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. I felt frustrated.

No man can touch what is mine! No one!

"No. I am not going with you anywhere. I did not do anything bad; we were just dancing. And if something happened between John and me, it is none of your business. Go and fuck your sluts. Don't intervene in my life. You have no rights. Who are you?!" She shouted in frustration.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to calm down. Then I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes.

"I will show." I replied arrogantly.

I placed my hand on the nape of her neck, pulling her closer to me quickly and smashed my lips against her lips. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pressing her against my body while kissing her hungrily.

Isabella's POV

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. My heart was beating faster. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled his lips back and rested his forehead against mine. We were panting.

"I love you, bella mia." He murmured, cupping my cheeks while looking into my eyes.

I looked at him in surprise.

Did he say.... Or am I dreaming?

I had been dreaming of this scene for a long time. I felt so happy. He loved me. The man, who I was madly in love, loved me.

"I love you too, Alessandro." I admitted.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and brushed his lips against mine.

****

When I woke up the following morning, I was in Alessandro's arms. He was still sleeping. I smiled happily. The last night was magical, full of passion and love.

I stroked his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled his hand away carefully, trying not to wake him up. Then I got up and grabbed his shirt. I put on his shirt and went to the kitchen. I wanted to make breakfast for us.

Alessandro's POV

I stretched out and opened my eyes. When I looked at the other side of the bed, Isabella was not in the bed.

Did she leave?

I looked around. Her clothes were on the floor. I sighed, relieved. She was here.

I pulled the cover away and got up. I went to the walk-in closet and grabbed gray sweatpants.

After putting on my sweatpants, I went to the living room. I smiled as I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen.

"Hey." She beamed at me as I walked in.

I smiled and approached her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me and claimed her inviting red lips.

"Breakfast is ready." She informed me as I pulled back slightly.

"Thank...you." I said, placing chaste kisses on her lips.

I was watching her, smiling while she was putting chocolate syrup on her pancake. She was so cute like a little girl. I loved her so much. My beautiful girl. My woman. Just mine.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me and smashed my lips against her lips. I couldn't get enough of her. I was addicted to her.

Suddenly, she put chocolate syrup on my cheek with her fingertip. I pulled back instantly and narrowed my eyes at her playfully. She burst out laughing.

"Hmm. You want to play?" I commented, giving her a devilish smirk and grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup.

"No, no, Alessandro." She warned and pulled back.

I stood up and walked towards her, smirking.

"No, Ale!" She exclaimed and started running while laughing.

"Stop running and come to my strong arms." I said, grinning.

She chuckled and ran towards the bedroom while I was chasing her.

"No, Alessandro. OK, sorry. I will not do it again." She pleaded as I blocked her way.

I shook my head, amused and walked towards her in slow steps while smirking. She took a few steps back. Suddenly, she stumbled on my shoes and fell back on the bed. I grinned devilishly as I climbed on the bed, trapping her between the mattress and me and put chocolate syrup on her nose and cheeks.

"No!" She screamed, closing her eyes and shook her head.

I burst out laughing and put the bottle on the nightstand. I looked at her, amused, still on top of her.

"Jerk!" She exclaimed, looking at me as she opened her eyes.

"Me? Jerk?" I asked in amusement as I raised my eyebrow playfully. She nodded, smiling. "Then let's see what this jerk can do to this foul-mouthed girl." I gave her a wolfish smirk and brushed my lips against her lips.