Chapter Three

“Babe, where are you going?” Taehyung’s boyfriend, Jaehyun, ask while holding onto his sleeve.

“Out,” he responded. Tae wasn’t really one for a relationship and he didn’t take this one very serious. The elder was too clingy and honestly they used eachother for sex. It seemed that every other day, one of them had the others dick down their throat. 

Perhaps Jaehyun did it to keep Tae happy and Tae did it to keep himself happy- well, not perhaps. That was exactly how it was.

Taehyung was a fuckboy- a playboy, whatever you want to call it. If you caught his interest he’d play with you a bit, fuck you a couple times maybe and then kill you. The better you were, the longer you lived. Most didn’t get past the one night stand before his dick was replaced by a blade and he forced it down your throat.

Why hadn’t he killed Jaehyun? Well- it was nice to fall back on someone on a lazy day and still get some nice head.

So yeah, this is the boy we are dealing with at the moment. 

The male peeled the boy off of him and made his way out- a regular work schedule is eight hours and seven had passed. Tae needed to see if the boy he had passed earlier on worked there or was simply a customer.

He made his way down the block, his camera around his neck and nothing else. There was no need for protection when you had God powers.

Taehyung made sure to wear something different, just Incase the boy did happen to look at him earlier on, but it was simply some light jeans, vans and a black T-shirt and hat. His blonde locks sticking out slightly. 

Once he made his way down the street, the opposite sidewalk of the parlor, he lowkey looked inside. 

There he was. No one else was in the store and the boy seemed to be gathering up his things and wiping down the chair.

This left a smirk on the psychos lips. He thought about how vulnerable this boy was and how easy it would be to just attack. But not yet, Tae just wanted to have fun with this one. He was a special one. He was attractive as hell and the other was gay as hell. Perfect mix if Tae didn’t say so himself.

The boy made way to a close by bench and waited for his victim to leave out the parlor.

He had a lot of patience. He knew that the boy would have to come out. Unlike himself who could sit in there for what seemed like an eternity to a boring ol’ human.

He thought about his friend and brother on his wait. Yoongi should be visiting their father right about now and Hoseok -who he nicknamed Hobi- should be home, with his family. Finally, the angel had found a safe place to call home. 

Hobi was the only person other than Yoongi that Tae could put his full trust into. He’d done a lot for the two boys that could of blemished his angel status. Therefore, those two were the only two he really truly did care for.

Yoongi has been through everything with Tae, right by his side and held his hand through it, quite literally; and that was a lot. He’d basically raised the boy with love and Taehyung was forever grateful to him.

As the time went by however, Taehyung had to focus again because the jingling of the shops bells sounded from the other side of the street.

The tattoo artist was closing and locking up the shop before he made his way up the street. Taehyung put his head down and pretended to be on his phone until the others back was to him. That’s when he pulled up his camera and put the eyepiece to his eye. He focused the lenses on the raven head and snapped a couple photos.

Satisfied with the photos, the stalker got up and casually made his way up the street, following the unsuspecting young male.

The male seemed to be in some kind of rush and it was a little difficult for Taehyung to act like he wasn’t trying to keep up with the boys fast pace.

He tsked as he disappeared around a corner and kinda jogged up. 

Upon reaching the turn, Tae saw the boy walking up the steps to a nice, simple house. He quickly took out his camera and snapped the boy walking up the steps, putting in his key and walking in.

After waiting five minutes or so, the blonde ran to the front of the house and took some pictures of the car and license plate, and the house itself. 

It was all too easy for the boy. They would never know. They would never know about his hobby until it was too late-

The sound of a door opening brought the male back to reality and he could see the young man making his way back out.

"Fuck," he muttered and had to quickly snap his body into another direction and make his way down the street.

But the other was making his way in the same direction.

Tae adjusted his hat and looked down at his feet, trying his best not to just bolt into a run.