Chapter Seven

Grabbing the bag of pocky, Taehyung adjust his hair and walks back into his living room to the unsuspecting male. He takes a seat facing the other, crossing his legs and rummages through the bag.

"I got, strawberry- of course. Chocolate, green tea, banana, vanilla and even more strawberry," he giggles and looks up. "I figured you wouldn't be as much as a strawberry enthusiast as me so is there another you'd like?"

The younger looks at the packets of pocky, lip in between his teeth as he thinks. It honestly wasn't a hard decision- the boys a sucker for anything banana. "Banana," he answers, nodding slightly towards the packet. 

Tae hums and pulls out the banana pack, handing it to Jungkook and pulling out the strawberry for himself. He tied up the bag and tossed it to the other couch.

Opening the package he asked, "Are you in school- or- past that?"

"I'm in college," He mumbled, opening up his own package while glancing at the blonde male.

"Ou, what do you major in?" Tae took out a stick on pocky and stuck part of it in his mouth before breaking off a piece and looking at the boy in front of him.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, pulling out a stick of his own pocky before taking a bite, humming softly at the familiar flavor. "Photography and Music," he informs before continuing to eat his pocky. 

"I'm in college as well," he says, a hint of a bubbliness in his voice, "I'm in my junior year and I major in design- for like fashion. I minor in photography." Finishing his piece he moves on to another.

Jungkook nods, chewing while staring absentmindedly into space. "I suppose- it's always been a childhood dream of mine to sing... dance. All that stuff," he hums before finishing the piece off, moving onto another piece himself.

"Like an idol?" 

"Yeah... an idol," he glances at the older male, shrugging once again. But the blonde nods. Looking at the boy, it could be safe to assume he was an idol already. He looked good in every angle from what Tae could tell.

"Then become a trainee or something! You'd probably be better than all these wack artist around right now," Taehyung scoffed. Oddly enough, this wasn't to woo the other- he'd actually spoken truthfully "I'm assuming you can sing though- and dance."

Jungkook scoffs at that, he wasn't offended and it was actually quite playful. "Of course- well at least I've been told I can." he's always been told he's been a good singer, though he's only dabbled in dance. He much preferred to keep working on his voice and his vocal range. 

"Oh yeah," Taehyung asked teasingly, "I wanna hear a note or two then." He chuckled playfully and took a playful bite out the pocky.

The younger found himself smiling at the teasing, oddly enough he was having a lot of fun from just their simple conversation- a rare occurrence for him. "A note or two? Why not a full blown song?" he jokes lightheartedly, shaking his head and biting into another pocky stick.

"Well if you say so," Taehyung shrugs, a daring smirk on his face, "perhaps I'll be your first fan." He leans his elbow on the back of the couch and leans his head into his palm. His face, waiting.

Jungkook chuckles and sets the pocky down, clearing his voice. He was nervous, he didn't know the elder well and he was about to sing for him. "Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies, Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see, Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow, 
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand... " he continued to sing, his soft voice filling the air and dancing around. His eyes were closed and his face was relaxed, he was at peace doing what he loved.