Chapter Seventeen

Taehyung sighed, he was home and was about to head out. Today- he had quite the schedule it was gonna be a long- day.

He sighed and slung his book bag over his shoulder and grabbed his water bottle and keys. Every since that night- nothing interesting took place in his life. He made occasional visits to Jaehyun and just worked and once he got home- slept.

Nothing in between really- he just felt so worn out and tired of thinking.

He walked out his door and locked it, walking to his car, unlocking it and climbing in. He placed his bag in the other seat and put the keys in the engine- all of this muscle memory by now. He didn't even have to think. His body toon auto pilot at this point.

He sat in his thoughts-
Jaehyun bored him. Everyone bored him really. Everything was boring.

Every since that day in May...on his couch...during that game of pocky.

He bit his lip, eyes on the road and sighed.

The boy- just...didn't wanna be hurt again. Betrayed.

His mental- wouldn't be able to take it and just suddenly telling him that he was now just this man's that he just met, was- obscure.

What made Jungkook think- he'd...just- fucking be okay with it? That he'd drop everything and just get tied down to him.

But- did he think that?

Taehyung hit the radio and turned it all the way up- trying to drown out these unwanted worries and just fucking get to work.

"Get out my head Jungkook," he whispered.

——-

"Great- tilt- a lil mooore- perfect!" The women said before the camera flashed a photo.

"Okay- you're done," she smiled and Taehyung bowed to the crew. He made his leave and headed to the room they provided him. He sat down at a mirror and opened the makeup wipes, pulling one out and beginning to wipe down his face. About five minutes in, constant singing rings from his phone and he watches as the screen lights up.

Yoongles:
Call joon now

Yoongles:
Answer your phone

Yoongles:
Tae

Yoongles:
Tae

Yoongles:
Tae

Yoongles:
Tae

Me:
What?

Suddenly his phone began to ring and an Yoongles popped up on his phone, he pressed accept

"You know I'm working yo-"

"This is Namjoon- you know from the parlor"

"Why are you on my brothers pho-"

"Listen- Jungkook needs you."

"Leave me alone" Taehyung says and is about to hang up

"TAE! HE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE- YOUR MATE IS ABOUT TO LEAVE SEOUL FOR GOOD!"

Taehyung froze..."s-..so? I don't care..let him"

"Taehyung- "
It was Yoongi's voice
"I know- it doesn't feel like a sign- but- Jungkook and you are fully capable of getting other lovers or no one at all- but-...baby bro- you found someone FOR you"
He spoke soft and calm
"Please...don't let this go. You have a shot at happiness Taehyungie- please try. That's all I want- you to be happy- and if you let this boy go-...you're letting go of if this one true happiness"

Taehyung fell silent...he felt a tear roll down his cheek
"H-Hyung. I'm scared"

"Tae- try- just try. I promise- it'll be okay," his brother says a little desperate. Jin and Namjoon had came to him and explained to the male how mated pairs worked and this was..exactly- what Taehyung needed in his life.

Someone to trust- someone to love

Taehyung bit his lip. He promised- Yoongi promised.
"Where- where is he?"

"The train station- he's going to depart soon!"
Jins voice says frantically and Taehyung stands. He hung up the phone.

He couldn't teleport into such a crowd therefore he had to drive. He stuffed his things in his bag and began to run out- zipping the bag and slinging it over his shoulder, running.

Once he ran into the parking lot, he'd already unlocked the car and threw his bag in, fumbling with the engine and finally pulling out.

5, 10, 20, 35, 40 miles over the speeding rate. Any cops that he saw, he made look away and pressed harder on the gas.

When he saw the train station in sight- he looked around for a parking space and he couldn't find on. He hit the steering wheel in frustration and just parked in the space next to a handicapped parking that was restricted and got out of his car.

He ran in and looked around "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck- where?! God damn it." He said looking at the huge crowd of people. He looked at the departure and the nearest one was straight to Daegu airlines-

If he was wrong- he'd have time check the others- hopefully.

He ran into the terminal- jumping right over the ticket barriers and ran to the track. He watched as a bunch of people boarded the train.

He didn't see Jungkook- his Jungkook. He cursed and looked at everyone over and over again.
"Please- " he said nothing and bit his lip biting back tears as the doors all close. He goes to turn and run to the next terminal until he sees the male he was looking for.

Jungkook was in the train-

The doors were closed-

And the train was ready- for departure.