Chapter Twelve

Taehyung mumbled to himself in the bathroom mirror. He felt his fake persona crumbling- just like yesterday. When he was around this god damn boy, he wasn't paying attention. Everything around him was fucking blurry when he looked at Jungkook. He was the only one that he cared to pay attention to- but at the same time- he couldn't think straight.

He was subconsciously fixing his hair or making sure his breath was fresh- or anything. He never was self conscious but he just didn't understand why!

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? God-damn

"Why?!"

Right then the door swung open and Taehyung assumes it's Yoongi so he shouts, "leaving- I want to lea-" he says turning and meets eye to eye with Jungkook, his eyes widen and he closes his mouth. He seemed crazy the way he was so worked up and couldn't let Jungkook see this madness.

Jungkook had his hands stuffed in his pockets, gazing at him with a mix of wonder and confusion. "Are you okay?" he asks, voice soft and laced with concern. He barely knew this male- yet he cared for him as if he's known him for ages. It's so weird. "You just kinda... ran out of there." he points out the obvious.

"I had- to- pee- haha- sorry. I got...frantic," he says more like a question than a statement and quickly bringing his hands up to fix his hair.

Jungkook nods slowly, not questioning him or asking why further. "I see... you said you wanted to leave?" he asks, tilting his head and walking further into the washroom.

"I- " Taehyung stammers out and watches as the boy gets closer, "I just- I don't- um-...oof. No- I don't. I just need- a drink. Care to join?" Taehyung said trying to distract Jungkook from his unusualness.

Jungkook chuckles and nods his head. "Yeah- sure, why not? I was actually going to step outside for a bit- it's a bit too stuffy in here and I need some fresh air." he says, shrugging lightly and glancing towards the door.

"Y-yeah-...let's do that please. Air is nice" he nods and lets out a sigh of relief- the other calmed him down pretty well. He lightly stepped towards Jungkook and waited for him to leave out.

Jungkook nod and takes one hand out of his pockets, reaching out and opening the door- holding it open for the elder after he steps out. Taehyung walks through it and nods with a thanks- his brother yoongi is outside the door and looks at the boy surprised.

"You..good?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah- we are gonna get some air," he responds.

"We won't be too long- half an hour at most." Jungkook tells Yoongi, he sidesteps him, tugging at his shirt as he begins to sweat from the stuffy building.

Yoongi narrows his eyes at the youngest of the three. He hums and turns, "okay- Thirty minutes- at most." He says and walks away to the others- Hobi was already back there.

Taehyung groans and beelines it towards the exit- he needed to get out of this damn club honestly.

Jungkook calmly and silently follows behind him, pushing open the doors and instantly being hit with a nice cool breeze making him let out a soft sight of content. "Damn- this is much better."

Taehyung agrees- but now it was him and Jungkook. Just them two and occasionally people passing by- so he was still annoyingly nervous. He plays with his sleeves and looks across the street- still unable to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs and moves to sit on the curb of the road, his elbow resting on his knee and his cheek in his hand as he gazes up at the sky, seeing its gotten fairly dark. Taehyung looks down at him and sighs.

"Is it stupid to say....that-...nevermind," Taehyung says and sits down next to Jungkook. He kinda kicks at some pebbles while looking down

"No- say what you were going to say." Jungkook encourages him, turning his gaze to rest on the older male next to him.

"I-It was stupid," Taehyung mumbles, playing with the rocks slightly, not yet looking up.

"I'm sure it wasn't. Don't be scared to speak your mind, hyung" Jungkook mumbles, unaware what he called him.

Taehyung sighed, "You know Jungkook...I guess- I'm kinda a man hoe. I-...I uhm...fuck around a lot." He tilts his head in thought, "it's fun you know. Like- seeing a pretty girl and knowing I'll be able to most likely get to experience something some other guy perhaps won't with her- because of...my looks."

Jungkook stays silent, he understood him of course. He just simply keeps his gaze on him, his gaze in itself was softer than normal.

"But-...I couldn't- today. I had- at least three times today but wanna know something?" He looks at Jungkook, "the tattoo artist- he sang to me like an angel...and played me in a game of pocky," he chuckles slightly, "wouldn't get out my-..damn- mind. I don't know why- it's annoying- I can't kiss someone without wanting to kiss you instead because it just- felt different. Stupid- yeah- I know." He put his gaze back on the street again.

"Why I'm dwelling on a kiss-...I don't know. And I feel like an idiot," he finishes and stands up.

Jungkook continued to stay silent, his hand reaching out and wrapping around the elders wrist. He didn't know what drove him to do what he's going to do- he just... wants to. Therefore with quite a bit of strength, he tugs the elder into his lap. He doesn't do anything straight away, he simply stares at his shocked face before leaning forward, closing his eyes and pressing his lips to his for the third time in two days. 

—————————

Oh my my my

Oh my my my