Chapter Eight.

Taehyung looked right through his boyfriend who was on his lap trying to get his attention. Jaehyun had even gone as far as grinding as grinding down on his thigh and kissing along his neck, muttering kinky like names.

But, Tae simply moved his neck to the side and let the boy have his fun but his expression never faltered. He was thinking about yesterday.

Jungkook had kissed him back again with no problem. And it wasn't one of those, heated in the moment, horny kisses either. It was more like a...a- well Tae didn't actually know. He'd never kissed someone in such a- manner?

It was slow and soft. The cold metal of Jungkook's lip ring pushed against his own lip and the way the younger had wrapped his arms around his waist felt so nice.

Too nice-

Tae has no time for Love. He had no time for this soft shit-

Imagine that- Taehyung tied down to one person. For an eternity? Yeah right- that wasn't even statistical. Plus- the boy was immortal. Jungkook was just a regular old human that would die sooner or later and Taehyung had no time to care.

But he wouldn't get out of his head-

'Maybe if I just kil- no-' he thought. He couldn't even picture himself killing the other. It kinda made his stomach turn.

"Taehyung," a voice said snapping him out of his trance. It was Jaehyun sat facing him with a pout on his face, "You could at least tell me you're not in the mood." He scoffed and went to stand but the blonde pulled him back into his lap.

"I'm sorry babe, just- I was thinking of my busy schedule tomorrow okay?"

Jaehyun sighed and muttered, "it's whatever- but I should go and sho-"

At that, the young god rolled his eyes and pulled the boy in for a rough kiss. That's all he wanted anyway. And his theory was proven right when the smaller began to kiss back.

There was teeth, and Tae had full dominance over this kiss; almost always being a dominant figure. He pulled Jaehyun in closer, connecting their lips.

It just wasn't the same.

'Jungkook kissed bet-god damn it!' Taehyung cursed himself. He couldn't even kiss his boyfriend without thinking of the damn boy-

He pulled away and sighed, "You- Can go shower. I gotta go out." He gently picked the boy up and plopped him down next to him and stood up.

There was then sniffing behind him making him look down at a teary eyed boy. "Am I n-not good enough?"

And this is what the model hated. Surely Jaehyun knew he'd had plenty of others- and surely he knew that this wasn't a serious relationship. They were barely even boyfriends and more like friends with benefits. The other always put on this show to make Taehyung feel bad but truly, all he did was pretend to care.

Jaehyun, like many others, had no idea that Tae was a psycho God. Tae never used his powers in public unless he was sure he'd see you in hell the next day. Literally- but that's a story for another time. Right now he'd just calm this annoying boy down.

"I have to talk to my brother. I heard my dad's sick. That plus my schedule tomorrow is stressful babe. So I wanna visit him," Taehyung said lying through his teeth. His father was Hades- Hades- a god can't get sick. He himself has never even gotten a bad cough.

However, Jaehyun did nod and look down wiping his eyes, "o-oh. Okay. T-tell him I hope he gets better."

The blonde hummed in response and made his leave.

He was really seeing his brother Yoongi and Hobi. They were hitting up Pied Piper, a night club in Seoul, tonight.