Chapter Eleven

Jungkook was talking to these other men. From the close proximity of two; one being the purple haired man Tae remembered as namjoon, kinda looked like a couple but Jungkook didn't exactly look amused by anything and Taehyung was quite hesitant to approach him.

I mean- they didn't have ill intentions- well- sexual intentions with each other yesterday...

It was all friendly-...till that god damn kiss. Then everything was awkward.

But- he kinda wanted to be near Jungkook again ...he was nice to be around...

So with that in mind, Taehyung made his way a little reluctant over to where the younger sat.

Jungkook let out a groan, he's been pestering the two eldest to spill what they know, yet they refused, telling him its "better to find out yourself" which he honestly just scoffed at.

He sighs and looks out towards the crowd, his eyes instantly locking on the blonde male that he, well- hung out with yesterday. He cocks an eyebrow, watching as he approaches. He didn't realize the other three fell silent and were staring in the exact place he was. It was a surprise to see him, his eyes widened when they did land on the familiar figure but quickly went back to normal, acting unbothered.

As Taehyung made his way over to the younger, he couldn't ignore his fast beating heart. He took a deep, unnoticeable breath through his nose and smiled when he walked up to Jungkook.

"Hey man, didn't expect to see you here haha," he said and looked at the others he assumed were his friends and bowed slightly.

Jungkook nods slightly, glancing at his friend's before turning his full attention to the blonde. "Yeah- what a coincidence, huh?" he agreed before nodding his head towards the three figures. "You remember Namjoon hyung I assume? The shorter one is Jimin and the one with Namjoon is his boyfriend, Seokjin." he informed, stealing Jimin's beer out of his hand, earning a smack on the arm and a mischievous smile from Jungkook.

Taehyung giggles slightly at perhaps- his new friends- childish antics.

"Nice to meet you," he bows once more, "I'm Taehyung- I urm...I got a tattoo from your friend yesterday. Yeah-"

Taehyung slipped over the part of hanging out- not sure how to put it.

The look on Jimin's and Seokjin's face were nothing short of confused. Jungkook rolled his eyes and takes a sip of Jimin's beer. "He's the one I mentioned," he mumbled, watching as realization washes over their expressions, them nodding in understanding.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow at Jungkook's word and how everyone's facial expression changed. He didn't appreciate his ignorance to the situation and smacked his lips.

"Well I should get going my bro- "

"Taeeeeeeee," he heard his brothers voice not to far behind, whining. This made Tae close his eyes and turn.

"Brother." He waved his brother over along with his friend and they introduced themselves once more.

"Sit, sit. We weren't talking about anything important," Jin says and shifts over.

"And for the love of god- get your own beer you hooligan!" Jimin scold the younger, snatching his drink back which only resulted in a pout from Jungkook.

"Fiiiiine, I'll be back- whenever I guess, you guys know how this usually goes." He sighs and climbs out of the booth, stretching his arms above his head and turning on his heel to head over to the bar.

The three newcomers sit, yoongi next to Jin, and Hobi in between Yoongi and Jimin.

Tae sits down on the couch that Jungkook had been sitting and tried to think of what to say.