Chapter fifteen

Taehyung was infuriated. He had been too fucking vulnerable with this boy. He'd let him in too far-

"ARGHHH!" He yells-

He's making his way down the street and his eyes go red.

It was nighttime but everything went impossibly darker- everything was stained red. The living dead all around him.

Yes- this is one of the boys powers- one of the many-

He could see dead people. He could basically toggle into the underground. Making his way down this street on the outskirts of Seoul- the boy looked crazy because he was still in the middle realm- he was still on earth- and anyone who passed by would see him this way.

He laughed at all the misery around him- hysterical laughter. He looked at some people- there because of him.

That's something else-

He loved to kill someone and then see them in this world- suffering for eternity. Beautiful- it truly was beautiful.

A deranged smile took over his face as he stepped over dead bodies, "time to add to my collection. Don't forget yourself- haha!" His head twitched "you are Kim Taehyung- you're crazy- remember? Might as well keep it going. Fuck anyone who tries to get in the way." He growls and his eyes flicker back to brown.

He had business to attend anyway-

This little gang had the nerve to try and tell The boy he owed them money.

He'd bought a couple fucking bags of weed and paid on the spot. You see- their problem was that they thought they'd have a hunch over this boy- because he's young- alone-

He turned onto the street and walked, now more calmly and lazily to a familiar garage. He knocked on the garage door and stepped back. The metal began to slowly roll up and it revealed two guys. They weren't visibly armed- but Tae knew better.

He walked into the garage, hands of his pockets and heard the rusty metal door roll back down.

The guys- were visibly bigger and taller than Tae. Honestly, Tae didn't come off as the most intimidating guy- his body type on the softer side.

He smiled up at them- however they cut to the chase.

"Money kid- you owe 200," the short hair guy gruffed.

That wasn't the last price either Tae thought. But he nodded. He stuck his hands in his pocket and tsked. He pulled out a packet of mint gum.

"Oh no- I left my wallet in my other pants it seems, but," he says putting up a finger then opens up the packet of gum, "I do have a piece of gum you two can split."

He pulled out the piece and offered it to one of them.

He had to hold back a laugh when he saw one of the men's jaw clenches and was suddenly pinned to the brick wall, blade to his throat.

"Look fellas, if you kill me- how will you get the 200," Taehyung ask, playing into the situation a bit.

"Seems like your not gonna pay up kid- so you'll pay, with your life," the other guy said, getting into Tae's face. They got a hum in response.

"Oh?" He asked. "Go on- try. I dare you." He says through his teeth.

The man with the knife scoffs- "you're one cocky kid. Ima just kill him man- he's annoying," and just like that- the blade sliced across Taehyung's throat. He dropped the boy who landed on his hands and knees, coughing.

"Suffer, prick," the other says and kicks the blonde model straight in the rib cage- make him fall onto his side.

They turned, and went to leave the coughing boy- who was seemingly gasping for air. But- if you listened closely...he was...laughing.