Chapter Four

As Jungkook walked out of his quaint but cozy house, he spotted a figure walking down the street. This was normal as it's quite a busy street so he didn't give it a second thought. He was much too focused on the plans he's made for the night. 

Taking a car will cause too much noise, therefore he results in walking. He had to go the same direction as the figure he spotted just seconds ago. The figure was moving pretty slow and Jungkook was in a rush you could say, hence how he jogged past the male. Jungkook's attire was different from earlier yet still the same in some aspects. 

When he got home from work, he washed up quickly to get the remaining ink off of his hands before walking into his room to change his clothes. Again- it was all black; a black oversized hoodie, black jeans and a pair of black boots. He also made sure to grab a black face mask and put it in his pocket. 

He sighs and puts one of his ear buds in his ears, his hood thrown over his head as he blends in with the darkness of the night. His plans weren't normal- at least not to any sane person that is. He pulls out his phone, clicking on the tracker app and following the glowing red dot. He's been watching a girl lately, he's shown himself to her- they've talked yet she never suspected his ill intentions. 

Jungkook is what one would call a playboy, he doesn't stick with one person and much prefers to play around to many. This includes both male and female, he didn't have a preference when it came to gender. He's got a boyfriend of course- he's not all too important though, he's just simply someone who can take care of his needs when he can't find someone else to do so. 

"This way," Jungkook mumbles as his eyes stay glued to his phone, his feet absentmindedly bringing him to his destination. He was to meet up with the girl for a so called date. She had no clue just what he had planned for her, oh boy.. He couldn't wait to see the look of terror cross her face. 

He puts his phone away as he meets her at the destination. She was dressed fairly simple, wearing a cute dress yet she was clad oddly fancy for the plans they made. Nonetheless, he smiles and greets her, gingerly taking her hand in his before leading her towards the ‘restaurant’ he had no plans on actually taking her on yet another date, no. This was to be the last time she saw him- or anyone for that matter. 

He looks around cautiously, the last thing he needed was for someone to see what he's going to do. When he saw no one, he led her into the alleyway, her following him like she was a lost puppy- no suspicion at all. When he arrived, he glanced up as his hand slides into his pocket of his hoodie, feeling the cool metal of his favorite knife. He pushes the girl against the wall and acted as if he was gonna kiss her, she closed her eyes only to shoot them open when his knife pierced her stomach. Her eyes widened and face distorted in fear and pain.

Jungkook himself was sporting a deranged grin, pulling his knife out only to stab her repeatedly until her eyes became dull. He tsked as he pulls away, covered in blood and wiping it off of his face.

 "Oh dear, what a mess," he chuckles, thankful he's wearing dark clothes. He wipes his knife on his sweater before taking out his mask and putting it on, casually walking out of the alleyway like he didn't just brutally murder a human. 

And this is why Jeon Jungkook shouldn’t get bored. His mind goes on a rampage of all the gruesome deeds he can commit and how far he’ll go to commit them. Life was simply a game that he enjoyed toying with and watching the life drain out of someone had his heart racing- he loved it. He was the one in control. Your heart beat in his hands and your air flow under his command. It was an addicting rush that he seemingly couldn’t get enough of.

He looks at the time- quarter past midnight, Great. He knew his boyfriend, who he likes to secretly refer to as his 'boytoy' was waiting for him at home. Therefore, he once again made his way back home,  soon arriving and tossing open the door, walking right past the slightly older male. 

"Jungkook! Where have you been!? You came home and then left again," his boytoy aka his boyfriend, Minho, scolds him. 

He pauses and rolls his eyes, sighing in exasperation. "I had to do something, it's really none of your business," he mumbled as he continued on to his bedroom, stripping out of his clothes so he can get a shower. Of course, the elder didn't want to drop it and he continued to whine and scold him. All of that fell of deaf ears and Jungkook just focused on washing up himself so he can finally rest for the day. 

"Can you just… shut up?" Jungkook asked, his arms crossed over his well defined chest, muscles bulging slightly. He was the bigger one of the two and Minho always seemed to be scared of that fact, knowing well it wouldn't take much for Jungkook to hurt him badly. He simply nods, pressing his lips together tightly as the younger of the two walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

He fully strips, now completely naked before he gets in the shower the blood that stuck to his skin turning the water a pinkish color. He sighs and simply stands there for a while before gathering his thoughts and finally washing up, immediately heading to bed when he finishes. 

It didn't take him long before he was sound asleep.