Chapter Ten

"I hate going to the club with you Tae," Taehyung's brother, Yoongi, whined, "watching everyone touch my brother is sickening you know?" He huffed and buttoned up his shirt.

"I'm twenty-three. I'm grown," Taehyung responded flashing his eyes red in the mirror with a smile.

"And I'm a protective brother- get used to it. If I see someone reach out for you again I swear I'll make them go into a prison of their mind," he grumbled and ruffled his hair in the mirror. Taehyung was making him come. Yoongi never left his house. His only friends were his brother and Hobi.

"Uhm-...let's not do that," the angel boy blanked. He wasn't worried of Yoongi doing anything, no. It was Taehyung. Taehyung and Yoongi were polar opposites; one acted innocent but was crazy and one seemed distant- maybe crazy but was really sweet and innocent. Yoongi was honestly a softy.

Taehyung just rolls his eyes, "can we just hurry up? I need a fucking drink." He adjusted his slightly oversized sweater and wiped his Jordan's one more time. "I'll teleport us to the alleyway."

Taehyung grabbed the two elders arms and his eyes flashed red

"Wait- man," Hobi said realizing he didn't have his wallet but the boys were already in the alleyway besides Pied Piper.

"Oops," Tae said and dragged them to the front, walking right through the bouncers.

———

Jungkook arrived at the club a half hour after their initial meeting time. He paused when he reached the booth they are sitting at, blinking at the shorter elder who sat besides Jin. "Jimin hyung- you're here too?" he question before taking a seat as well.

"Yeah, I am- and you're late Jungkook-ah." Jimin said, holding his beer in his hand as he points an accusatory finger towards the youngest.

Jungkook shrugs, an innocent smile on his lips as he looked at his three friends. "My bad~ must've lost track of time." he said, snatching a beer off of the table and taking a sip, hearing a loud "YAH!" come from the eldest of the four.

Namjoon shook his head, sighing at the twos antics. "Anyway- about your text, you said Raven's been acting strange since yesterday?" he asks, voice serious as he studies the youngest's expression, watching as he sets the cup of beer down.

"Yeah, he won't shut up about a guy I kissed yesterday." Jungkook mumbles, slouching in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest as he relays some of the story to them. The three sit silently, all playfulness diminishing and seriousness taking place. Once in a while you'll see Namjoon and Seokjin sharing glances- as if they knew the reason why his wolf was acting so odd.

"So yeah, that's what basically happened and now Raven won't shut the fuck up." Jungkook huffs out, his expression revealing his annoyance with his suddenly chatty wolf.

"And you said he's never like this, correct?"

Jungkook nods, gaze falling on the many people out of the dance floor. "Yeah- he's usually very quiet, so quiet I sometimes forget here's there." he explains, rubbing his forehead before looking back to his older friends. Jimin himself seems just as puzzled as Jungkook so he wasn't any help. The couple however- they acted like they knew something but didn't want to tell him what it was.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was currently straddling some random boy perhaps a little younger than him a little further away from where JK and his crew was. He tried to act like he thought nothing of the events that took place yesterday and he was honestly forcing himself to enjoy the younger boys all over him and lips on his neck.

Yoongi looked very unamused with the whole situation and took a shot of tequila. Hobi gingerly sipped on his beer and sat there awkwardly. His husband insisted that he went out with his friends and that he'd watch their daughter. He too was more of an introvert and would rather spend time with his family-

While Tae did whatever he did- Yoongi and Hobi just began to talk about the news in Olympus and such. There was some tension and lies all around up there and Yoongi couldn't help but scoff.

He hated the gods- they were so full of themselves. He could only honestly respect his father and couldn't stand his birth-giver. Not mom, birth-giver. Mothers were nurturing and cared for their young-

Aphrodite was a bitch.

"Uhm- wanna dance?" Taehyung said, not even enjoying the boy's presence and would simply lose him in the crowd.

The boy nodded and they got up- Taehyung made sure not to hold hands and made his way to the dance floor

"Ima go get a drink," he said once they reached the floor of the craziest and sweatiest of the people in the complex.

He slipped away before the boy could respond and avoided as much of the hands that reached out for him. He could part the dance floor like the Red Sea but that would be too sus, so, he made his way out and groaned.

"Ew. Fuck- I need some weed," he complained and ruffled his hair. He sighed and looked around the club. Maybe he should just text Yoongi and Hobi, tell them that they should head out anyway; it's not like they were the happiest pups in here. But that's when a very familiar raven head came into view. Actually- the male that wouldn't get out Taehyungs mind all.fucking.day.