"hey i'm elom."

no smut:)

you're 16 and you live in california. you went on vacation to canada and you knew zion for a long time and he invited you over to stay with him while you were in canada.

your flight landed and you got off the plane. you texted zion and told him you finally arrived in canada.

y/n: "i'm here z come pick me up from the airport"
zion🖤♾: " i'm on my wayyyyy😁"

you went and grabbed your suitcases out of baggage claim and your phone buzzed in your back pocket.

zion🖤♾:"i'm here outside of baggage claim."

you looked around for a tall zion with bleached blonde dreads and that's when you saw him.

"Z!!" you yelled running towards him tripping over your suitcases.
"y/n!! " he said catching you. "z i missed you so much! have you gotten taller or have i gotten shorter?!" you said laughing and hugging zion.

you and zion headed to the car and zion started putting your suitcases in the trunk.

the two of you get in the car and head to zions house. when you arrive, someone is standing outside of the house watching the car pull into the driveway. 'he's cute' you thought to yourself.

Eloms POV

zion pulled into the driveway with his friend from californiia. i wasn't too happy about her staying with us because my mom made me sleep with zion so she could have my room.

when she got out of the car, i could feel my jaw drop open and my eyes widen. zion notices and says "elom. don't think about it."he says that like i'm gonna try to have a quickie with her. i mean she's absolutely gorgeous.

Y/N's POV

i was walking into the house, saying hi to zions mom. i felt eyes on me the whole time and i knew it wasn't zion. i finished talking to mandy (zions mom) and i turned around and he came walking up towards me and zion jumped off the couch.

"hey i'm Elom. zions younger brother and i believe you're staying in my room." he said introducing himself.
"i'm y/n." you said while he looked you up and down.
"i'll bring your stuff to my room and show you where it is." he said picking up suitcases.
i turn to zion. "how come i've never met him before? you hardly talk about him, i thought he was a friend from high school, not your brother!" i said whisper yelling.
i turned around and followed elom to his room.

he put my suitcases down and looked at me. "the bathroom is right over there, there is a washer and dryer in there too. plus and iron if you need that. oh and in the mornings, i'll be coming in here to get clothes for the day. okay?" he said pointing to the bathroom and his dresser and closet.

"okay. thanks for letting me stay in your room elom." i said smiling

"anything for you babygirl." he said smirking. he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

"what in the hell just happened?!" you whisper yelled to yourself.

he peaked his head back into the room and said "i almost forgot. i'll have to take showers in here in the mornings too. make yourself at home in here babygirl." he said winking and he closed the door.