"all you want to do is fuck"

he kept slamming into me, making me scream. "FUCK DADDY YES!!" you screamed. he started grunting but stopped thrusting. "what the hell?! why'd you stop?" you asked looking back at him. "shh." he whispered. "why do i nee-" i didn't finish my sentence when i heard zion swing the door open.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ELOM?!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU SHE WAS OFF LIMITS BUT NO YIU DIDNT LISTEN!" elom rushed to cover us. "i-i'm sorry caleb." i said calmly. brandon and nick came rushing in. "whooaaa nick look away man." brandon said covering his eyes. "oh shiht" nick said turning around and walking back to his room.

(skip to 0:17)

"caleb, i'm sorry man. i know you told me she was off limits but i couldn't help but do something." elom said the last part quietly. "ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS FUCK HER! YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM HER BUT THAT!" zion screamed back. "HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW? YOU HAVEN'T FELT WHAT I FEEL FOR HER CALEB!"

"w-what?" i stuttered and elom looked at me. "oh so you just have random feelings for my best friend." zion said lowering his voice. "yes caleb. i fucking love her man." elom said looking at zion but turned and looked me in the eyes and smiled. "i love you y/n, i have for awhile now." he said about to kiss me.

"no! don't pretend to love her when all you want to do is fu-" i cut zion off. "i love you too elom." you said standing up with the blanket still wrapped around you. you walked over to elom and hugged him.
"you've got to be bullshiting me right now." zion said walking out of the room.

"how long do you think he's going to be mad?" i said looking up at elom. "a couple hours." elom replied kissing your forehead.