"fuck i missed this"

smut😋

a few days later, they released me and i was able to talk. my jaw and cheeks were swollen. zion was stilled pissed at edwin and elom said he hasn't been to the house since the incident. "he knows his fucking place now." zion said on the car ride home from the hospital.

we got home and all the boys were there except for edwin. "hey y/n. how you feeling?" they said staring at either my jaw or my mouth. "i'm fine." i said walking upstairs to eloms room. zion told elom he could stay with me as long as he slept on the floor.

it's been a few weeks now and elom has been sleeping on the floor ever since zion told him he could. i was about to go to sleep when i heard a whisper. "y/n" "yes elom" i said.

"can i come and lay with you? please?" he asked and i started scooting over in the bed. "come here." i said that and he jumped up and laid next to me. he got close to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. i felt his hot breath against my neck. fuck i need him and i need him now.

i started to slowly move my ass and grind against his member. i felt him grow underneath me. "stop it y/n" he said in a low husky voice in my ear. i tried not to giggle. "alright then. two can play at that game." he said before he slowly started to nibble and suck on my neck, making let out small moans.

"i need you elom." as soon as those words came out of my mouth, he got on top of me. he kissed me roughly yet passionately. "fuck i missed this." he said breaking the kiss. he moved down towards my neck and down towards my collarbone.

he pulled my shirt over my head. i don't sleep with a bra on so my chest was exposed. he licked at my buds and swirled them in his mouth. he kissed down my stomach and got to my shorts. he pulled off my shorts and left me in my underwear.

"lace again baby? you always dress like this?" he said looking up at me. "only for you" i said slightly moaning. with me saying that, he pulled them down, basically ripping them. he started to blow on my core, teasing me.

"tease." i said closing my legs. he pushed them back apart roughly and connected his mouth to my heat, making me moan loudly. he covered my mouth with his hand and the other was wrapped around my thigh holding my legs open. i missed his touch. we didn't do anything for weeks because i was still healing and i didn't want to risk anything.

he licked up and down between my folds, making me moan into his hand. i pulled his hand away and he started pumping his index finger in and out of me. "fuck daddy yes!" i yelled. he put another finger in and i gasped at how rapid he was going. he curled his fingers and they hit my g-spot perfectly every time.

"elom i'm gonna cum!" i yelled and he stopped. "my name baby. that's not it." he said sitting up. he pulled down his pants and boxers with one swift move. he then threw off his shirt and leaned towards me, his hard member on my thigh. he lined his member up with my entrance and slid in. i gasped and he moaned.