"you scared the shit out of me"

no smut//in this, zion calls you stuff like 'love' or 'baby' because he is worried about you.

his fist hit my jaw and i fell to the floor. he flinched and realized what happened. elom fell to the floor next to me. "oh my god y/n are you okay? y/n? ZION!!" he asked and screamed for zion. zion came running in and saw me on the floor, my jaw bruising up.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" he screamed. "edwin wouldn't get out and i pushed him into the hallway and he charged at me and y/n got in the middle." elom explained.

"YOU FUCKING PUNCHED HER?!? GET THE HELL OUT MAN!" zion screamed at edwin. at this point, i was crying from the pain. "love, do we need to take you to the hospital? open your mouth for me babygirl." zion said softly, getting on his knees. "i opened my mouth and zion said "he knocked one of her fucking teeth out."

he got up and picked me up with him. that's the last thing i remembered before i passed out.
i woke up in a hospital bed with z and elom by my side. zion was asleep but elom was awake. "hey baby, how do you feel? are you okay?" he said scooting his chair closer to me. he rest his hand on the bed and i put mine on top of his. "caleb, she's awake." he said shaking zion.

"oh my god y/n you scared the shit out of me. don't do that again. okay?" he said moving eloms hand away and putting his hand in mine. i shook my head yes because my mouth hurt. i motioned to my phone and elom grabbed it. i typed in my phone- 'what happened? what did they do to me?' and zion replied with "they tried to fix your tooth and your jawline was shattered. i'm so sorry that happened love. i really am. he said he was going out but i guess he went to go see you and i'm sorry."

i started typing again. 'z it's okay. you didn't know that he would do that or that any of this would have happened.' i showed him the phone and he had tears in his eyes. "i know but i cant lose my babygirl dammit." he said getting angry. 'you won't lose me caleb.' when i use his first name, he knows i'm serious.