"are you serious?"

no smut:) sorry that it's so late y'all omg😖

last night was definitely a night both elom and i would remember. i was the one in charge and it was weird but we both enjoyed it.

i woke up the next morning at 10 am and realized it was my last day in canada. i got up to make breakfast. normally the boys would be yelling around the house by then but they weren't. b and eddie were gone and z and nick were still asleep.

i started making breakfast when i heard elom coming downstairs. "morning sunshine" i said with a smile on my face. elom came behind me and snaked his arms around my body. his voice was raspy since he had just woken up. "good morning my love" he answered. "how'd you sleep?" i asked him. "very good mamas." elom said kissing down your neck.

zion walked out of his room and elom stopped. "what smells so good?" zion mentioned the smell of breakfast. "i'm making food. want some z?" zion nodded.

we finished eating and elom and i went to our room.  when we got up there, elom shut the door and stared at me. "want some z? really?" elom says in a pissy attitude. "what? i can't ask him if he wants breakfast?" i snap back. "you can but i was really trynna get some action. you know like the hot kitchen sex?" elom said rubbing his neck. "you horny bastard." i say in a sarcastic way.

since it was my last day being here, the boys decided it was a great idea for me to be hungover on the plane and threw a party for me. i admit that i liked the idea of a party, but not the idea of being hungover on a plane. i saved my favorite dress for last.

(this one is for my plus sized beauties

(this one is for my plus sized beauties.)
i put on my favorite heels too.

tonight was my last night in canada and i was going to make the most of it

the party had started and people started arriving. there were stripper poles and i felt like dancing on one. i had never done it before but i got on one and started swinging. it was so fun but i was scared i was going to kick someone so i got down.

"a stripper pole, huh?" zion said and startled me. "yes what's wrong with that?" i said with attitude. "watch the attitude ma. and nothings wrong with it, it was hot." he said and winked, then walked away. i was happy with elom, but zion flirting with me gave me butterflies.

the music stopped and elom snatched the mic from the dj. "y/n baby, will you please head to the middle of the room? everyone back the fuck out of her way." i started heading towards the middle, thinking about all the stupid crap that elom could pull in this very moment. he walked up to the middle and looked nervous. "whew okay." elom said as he straightened out his clothes.

he got on one knee and pulled out a small box.

"y/n, m/n, l/n. will you marry me?"