"what did he say"

smut😘

"what's wrong y/n?" elom asked as i pulled him upstairs. "i just want you." i said while trying to shake off what happened. "you don't seem fine y/n." elom nagged on. "elom i'm FINE." i yelled the last part. eloms face dropped. shit. "i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell it's just zion kissed me and he tried to hook up with me but please don't be mad at him! he's super drunk and probably high too." elom started running towards zion's room. he wasn't there. he started running down the stairs, looking everywhere for zion. "elom please. it's not his fault! he's not sober!" elom whipped around. "did he say anything before he kissed you?" he said angrily. "uhm n-" "y/n! don't lie! what did he say!" elom shouted. "that i shouldn't be with you and i should be with him." i said quietly. eloms face got burnt red and screamed over the music. "do you know how many girlfriends of mine he's tried to steal from me!? two. you and my ex. this isn't okay!" eloms eyes filled with tears. "baby. you know i love you. not him. please don't think he could ever take me from you." i tried to calm him down but then someone started walking up the stairs.

"heY yO whAtcHu fOols dOing uP hEre?" zion slurred. "see baby he's not sober. he was probably joking." i said and pulled him away from zion. "let's go have some fun. sound good?" i whispered seductively in his ear, pushing him towards our room. "ight." elom said, still pissed off. i slid my hand down towards his dick. he was tense, but soon lust washed over his eyes. he threw the door open and closed it by slamming me against it. he roughly kissed my neck and within a second. my dress was off. quiet moans left my lips. he pushed my legs apart and put them on his shoulders. he was pissed still, you could tell. but it made his need for me spiral. his mouth quickly connected to my heat. moans left my mouth. he stuck two fingers inside. "oh my god i'm close."

he pulled his fingers out and picked me up. he threw me on the bed. he was still angry. "all fours now." he demanded. i flipped over and heard him start to unbuckle his pants. i flipped back over. "you know what? i'm in charge tonight." you said as you stood up and pushed elom onto the bed. his eyebrows furrowed but then relaxed when he noticed what i was about to do. i pulled his pants down the rest of the way.