"shes off limits"

no smut🌝

you stumbled down the stairs and into the living room and sat next to zion on the couch. "whoa having trouble walking down stairs?" he said laughing. "yea i hurt my ankle earlier." i said lying. "oh, is it bad?" he said with a concerned face. "nono it's not that bad z. i'm fine i promise." i said reassuring him.

a few minutes later, elom came downstairs and zion watched every move he made. "where were you last night, elom? you sure as hell weren't sleeping in my room last night because i did." he said almost yelling. "i don't know where i slept last night, i just remember taking a shower." he said smirking.

zion didn't believe him but he left him alone. zion got up and went to the kitchen and elom sat down next to me. he put his hand on my thigh and put a blanket on top of us so zion couldn't see.

"hey y/n, can you come here for a second?" edwin asked from the kitchen. "yea sure." i said getting up. when i walked in the kitchen, zion walked out. "hey so where'd you go last night? i was kinda hoping i could dance with you a little more." he asked. "oh sorry i got a little tired and so i went and laid down." i said lying to him.

i went to the refrigerator and grabbed a water and before i could close it, i felt arms snake around my waist. "edwin i-" i tried to say but i was cut off by him spinning me around and kissing me. i pulled away. "edwin i didn't mean to give you the wrong signals but i'm not interested." i looked him in the eyes.

"oh come on babygirl just a little fun-" he said but got cut off by elom. "she said she wasn't interested ed. leave her be." he said trying to push him away from me. edwin pushed elom and zion walked in. "what the hell is happening?" he asked basically yelling. "y/n told edwin to get off of her and he didn't so i was helping out a little bit." elom said throwing his hands up.

"both of you, get away from her. edwin man i already told you she was off limits." zion said pulling me away from them. "are you good?" zion asked sitting down. "yea i'm fine." i said sitting down next to him.