"you gotta protect your slut"

no smut:)

"are you sure?" zion asked desperately. "yes z i'm fine. i just want to go lay down." i said as i started heading towards the stairs. "alright." he said and sat down on the couch.

i walked upstairs and into eloms room and laid down. 'damn i didn't think that would happen' i thought. i heard a knock on the door along with; "y/n can i come in?" it was elom. "yea come in." i said watching the door open.

"are you okay? i know caleb asked you but i want to make sure you are." he said worried. "like i told z, i'm fine elom. he didn't hurt me. but i'm glad you got him off me." i said patting the bed telling him to sit next to me. "anything for you, mamas." he said sitting down.

we sat there and talked for awhile when we heard a knock on the door. "y/n? i'm sorry y/n." edwin said walking into the room. elom got up and blocked him from walking any closer to me. "oh so you have a body guard now?" edwin said looking me dead in the eyes. "please leave edwin. please." i said calmly. he didn't. "cmon y/n let me just talk to you." he said trying to push past elom and elom pushed him back.

"she told you to leave man." elom said firmly. "ohhh i see what's going on. y'all fucking and that's why you were all up on me this morning and now. you gotta protect your slut." edwin said pushing elom back. elom punched edwin and he fell back slightly. i stood up and tried to get in between them. "stop guys please." i said and edwin threw a punch and hit me.