"oh shit sorry z"

"i'm sorry z. i didn't know you were home." i lied. "alright well we're having a party tonight since fomo is over." zion said as he started setting up the alcohol. "oh. okay." i went upstairs and told elom that there was gonna be a party.
*time skip*

i had two hours before the party so i decided to start getting ready. i took a shower and did my hair. i threw my white, matching lace set and my blue dress and did my makeup.

i was getting ready to find my shoes, and elom walked in the room

i was getting ready to find my shoes, and elom walked in the room. "babe i need to grab som- holy shit." he said as he practically drooled over me. "no way in hell youre wearing that. you look too fine! that's something you should only wear in front of me." he said winking. "i'm going to wear it elom." i said chuckling.

by the time i finished getting ready, it was time for the party and people started arriving

by the time i finished getting ready, it was time for the party and people started arriving. "elom? where are you? are you ready?" i said walking towards zions room. i opened the door and a half naked zion was the only person in sight. "oh shit um sorry z." i said nervously shutting the door.

"hey y/n wait." he said and i opened the door again. "yea?" i said fiddling with my fingers. 'wow oh my god he's hot.' i thought in my head. i never really thought of zion as attractive but lately that's all that's on my mind. but i should think about that cause i'm with elom. and i'm happy.

"never mind." he said shaking his head. "oh. okay. see you later z." i said shutting the door. i turned around and elom walked up behind me. "you ready babe?" elom said snaking his arms around my hips and his hands landed on my ass. "elom not now." i said whining. "if you're lucky, we can tonight." i said pushing his hands off of me.

"damn ma okay. it's just that you're so fine." he said with a whine. "thank you baby." i said winking and walking downstairs, giving him a little show. "oh my god don't tease!" he said chasing after me. i chuckled. i was halfway downstairs and i could already smell the alcohol and marijuana. i reached the living room and the house was already packed full. the music was blasting on the speakers.

*time skip halfway through the party*

"i'm gonna go get a drink." i said, walking away from elom. i walked into the kitchen and poured my drink and poured eloms too. "heyyy y/n." zion slurred as he walked into the kitchen. i felt his hands on my hips and he connected my hips with his. he swayed our hips together, with the flow of the music. "zion you're drunk." i said turning around to look at him.

"nooo i'm nottt." he slurred. "yes you are and i don't think you should be here anymore." i said pushing him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. i walked him into his room and sat him on his bed. "y/n i told you, i'm not drunk babyy." he said pulling my hips toward him. "zion-" i started to talk and he cut me off.

"i love you y/n. you know that?" he said as i pulled myself away from him. "i'm in love with you and i hate seeing you with elom and i just want to show you that i can treat you right and i kinda just want to fuck the shit out of you but also treat you like a damn princess-" zion slurred and pulled me down to level with his face. "i want to kiss you." he said moving his face closer to mine. "no zion. i'm with elom." i said pulling my face back. "just once. please?" he said and i didn't get to reply. he smashed his lips onto mine and eagerly kissed me.

i pulled away. i couldn't think straight. i stood up and walked out of his room. i walked towards elom in the living room and grabbed his hand. "i need you."