"you did this."

smut;)

he walked away and i lost him in the crowd. i took my beer and went where everyone else was dancing. i started dancing with maggie and ansley. i swayed my hips to the music. i felt eyes on my while i was dancing but i couldn't figure out who. i felt someone come up behind me. they put their hands on my hips and connect our bodies and i tensed up. i turned my head to see edwin.

"relax y/n it's just me." he said in my ear. i swayed back and forth with him but i still felt like someone was staring at me. a few girls moved to another area and i saw who was staring at me. elom was sitting on the couch watching me dance with edwin. he got up and walked toward us making eye contact with me.

"can i dance with her edwin?" elom asked edwin not breaking eye contact with me. "yea sure man." edwin said walking away. elom came up behind me and pressed our bodies together. i slightly started grinding against him.

"don't start something you can't finish." he whispered in my ear. he moved the hair away from my neck and started kissing my neck. i tilted my head so he had more access. he put his hands on my hips and twisted me around so i was facing him.

"do you realize what you did to me earlier? when i walked in on you?" he said with a straight face. "you did the same thing you did right now." he said moving my hand over his hardened member. i looked down at it and back up to his eyes.

"i- i'm sorry." i said smirking. he grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear "i think we need to go take care of this."

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up towards his room. the door closed as my back slammed against it. he kissed me roughly and his lips left mine and trailed down my neck. he found my sweet spot and i let out a soft moan.

i pushed him off of me and onto his bed. i crawled on top of him and straddled him. i started grinding on his lap and i could feel him growing underneath me. i got off of him and unbuttoned his shirt. i started to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me.

"i believe the dress should on the floor ma." he said smirking at me. "help me out a bit?" i asked him. he unzipped my dress and the straps fell off of my shoulders.