"couldnt get enough?"

smut😗😳

we both had fallen asleep. i woke up to zion knocking on the locked door harshly. "shit shit shit elom wake up and go in the bathroom!" i said shaking him to wake him up.

"what the hell y/n?" he said rubbing his eyes. "get up goddamn it! zion is at the door!" i said pushing him out of bed. "shit!" he said running into the bathroom and turning on the shower. i put on a hoodie and some panties and acted like i had just woken up, which wasn't hard because i actually did.

i went to the door and opened it. "what zion? i was asleep." i said and he walked around the room. "where is elom? he didn't sleep in my room last night." he said with a serious face. "he's in the shower zion what's the matter?" i said sitting down on eloms bed. "why the hell was the door locked?" he said walking towards the door. "i don't know, he must've accidentally locked it when he came in here to take a shower." i said and zion walked out of the room.

after zion left, i heard faint moans coming from the bathroom. i went into the bathroom and when i walked in, the moans got louder. i took off my clothes, making sure elom couldn't hear me. before i got into the shower i heard him moan "fuck y/n."

i hopped into the shower and snaked my arms around him. he jumped and tensed up but when he turned his head, he relaxed. "hey babygirl. couldn't get enough of last night?" he said smirking. my hands made its way down his chest and to his member. i stroked it lightly. "you're teasing again y/n." he said turning around, smacking your ass.

you slowly got down onto your knees and shoved his length in your mouth. "fuck y/n shit." he said throwing his head back. you bobbed your head on his hard member. he put his hand in your hair and created a makeshift ponytail to get the hair out of your face.

you hummed against his tip and he groaned. he started twitching in your mouth and you went faster. "fuck i-i'm gonna cum." he said as his tip hit the back of your throat repeatedly.

you felt his warm juices hit your mouth and you swallowed it all, licking off what was left around your mouth and on his tip. "fuck babygirl, now it's your turn." he said smirking. he pushed you against the shower wall gently.

"put your leg on my shoulder." he said getting low. "i-i'm gonna slip elom." "nah you wont baby, now put your leg on my shoulder so i can make you feel good." he said firmly while smirking. you complied and put your leg on his shoulder and he got to work on you.

"fuck elom that feels so good." you said pushing his head slightly. he stopped. "my name? what's my name babygirl?" he said pulling away from you. "daddy fuck it's daddy." you said biting your lip. when you said that, he started to nibble on your clit and it drove you crazy. he stuck his index finger in you making you moan loudly.

"mmm baby you taste so good." he hummed against your clit. he stuck another finger in you, going at a faster pace than before. your legs started shaking and eloms grip on you tightened.

"d-daddy i'm gonna c-cum fuckk." you said playing with his wet curls. he added a third finger and curled them and they hit your g-spot perfectly every time. you started to clench around his fingers.

"let go baby let it go." he hummed against you making you release on his fingers and face. he licked your core and his fingers clean before standing up.

"elom. i cant walk." you said looking at him, about to fall. he started chuckling. "my bad." he said still laughing. he picked you up and set you on his bed. he wrapped a towel around his waist and opened your suitcase to find you a bra and panties.

he pulled out a red, sexy, lace one piece and turned around, looking at you with a cocked eyebrow. "y/n, what's this?" he said smirking. you got up off the bed, almost falling over but you balanced yourself. you snatched it out of his hands and hid it in your suitcase.

you grabbed your panties and bra and started to put them on. he walked over to you. "can i possibly see you in that babygirl?" he whispered in your ear.

"another time when i can hold my balance." you said and he laughed.