"dont tell zion."

the dress fell onto the floor, leaving me in just my lace black thong. "damn y/n. were you waiting for something?" he said smirking while slapping my ass.

"maybe." i said biting my lip. i went back down to unbuckle his belt when he stopped me again. he pushed me away from him and stood up. he threw me onto the bed, pulling my lower half to the edge of the bed. he pushed my legs open and slowly took off my panties, making me grow wetter.

he kissed around my thighs, teasing me. "e-elom" i moaned. he paused. he put his hand around my throat slightly applying pressure. "my name isn't elom to you. got it?" he said looking at me with his lustful eyes. you didn't think he would like a nickname but you were wrong.

"yes daddy." you said with a huge smirk plastered across your face. "much better mamas." he said lowering himself back down to your dripping core. "look how wet are and i've barely touched you." he said looking up at me.

his tongue dragged up and down my core. "stop teasing me el- daddy please." i said a moaning mess. "please what baby use your words." he said knowing you couldn't form words. his tongue slid up through your folds and onto your clit. he nibbles at your clit and you threw your head back.

he inserted his index finger in you making you moan loudly. he inserted a second finger and your legs started shaking. "fuck i'm gonna cum el- daddy oh my god." he paused when you almost said his name but then started again, going at a faster pace.  he hummed against your clit, making you hit your climax.

"fuck. now it's your turn." you said smirking at him, getting up. you pushed him against the bed. he finally let you unbuckle his belt. you unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving his boxers. you gripped onto the hem of his boxers and pulled them off quickly. his hard member smacked against his stomach and your eyes grew wide. you were shocked at the size.

you kitty licked the tip. "y/n stop teasing me- fuckkk." he said and you took his whole length in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down.

"fuck y/n." he said while you looked up at him through your lashes. his tip started twitching in your mouth and you went faster. he threw his head back and moaned. he stopped you.

"why'd you stop me?" you asked him. "as much as i'd love for you to keep going, id also like to cum in you ma." he said with his hand wrapped around your neck.

"fours. now." he said firmly. "yes daddy." you said innocently. you got into position and you felt him rub his tip in between your folds.

"e-elom please." you said moaning, asking for more. "that's not my name mamas." he said stopping and backing away from you. "daddy i need you in me now." you said correcting yourself, telling him what you wanted. he slammed into you making you jolt forward and scream. he didn't give you time to adjust to his size, slamming in and out of you at a quick pace.

"fuckkk y/n you're so tight." he said grunting. tears started forming in your eyes as you felt your walls stretch around his huge member. "f-fuck go faster daddy please." you said once you got used to his size. he went faster and hit your g-spot, thrusting harder. he grunted and threw his head back.

"daddy i'm cl-" i tried saying but he applied pressure on my clit and started rubbing it. "i know babygirl, me too." he said rubbing faster. "oh fuck oh fuck yes" you screamed. his thrusts became sloppier and he started grunting more.

"i-i'm gonna c-cum" i said stuttering. "cum for me baby." he said thrusting harder. i started clenching around him and he moaned. i came and not long after he did too.

he flopped on the bed beside me and pulled me close to his chest, pulling the sheets over us. he rubbed his soft hands on my back and whispered in my ear "don't tell zion."

"i wasn't planning on it." i said as i looked him in the eyes.