"you look good."

no smut but a little dirty:)

you walked out to the living room and zion was on the phone talking about a party he was having. i sat down next to him and i mouth to him, asking if it's gonna be here and he shakes his head yes. i can tell by the voice on the phone that it's brandon and the boys.

apparently they are in canada too but just not staying with z. "yea the party starts at 8." he says to brandon. i looked up at the time and it was 6:47. i jumped up and went to elom's room to get ready but before i did, i asked elom if he was coming to the party. he wasn't paying attention because he was playing fortnite.

"yo elom. you coming to the party?" i asked him again standing in front of the tv so he stops playing fortnite. "yea i'll be there. and i'll need to change so let me go grab my clothes before you start doing your girly stuff." he said pausing the game, standing up to go get his clothes. "

wait i'm gonna take a quick shower y/n." he said when he got in the room. "okay don't take too long." i said unzipping my suitcase to find an outfit for tonight. i knew the perfect outfit for tonight.

and i'm going to wear my favorite black lace thong underneath

i heard elom turn off the shower so that's when i knew he was done. he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. his hair wet and his body with water droplets.

"shit." i said under my breath. he turned around and looked at me. "what was that y/n?" he said smirking. he knew what he was doing to me. i barely know this boy and i already want to jump his bones. "oh i just remembered i forgot something at home." i said lying to him. he finished getting his clothes and he walked out of the room.

after he left, i got in the shower. when i got out, i wrapped the towel around me securely. i walked out of the bathroom and elom walked in shirtless.

"oh shit y/n sorry." he said covering his eyes. "it's okay elom come in." you said with your back facing him. "i forgot something, i'll be quick." he said rushing to his closet. "it's fine elom." you said laughing at him.

he grabbed a shirt and ran out of the room. you couldn't help but notice the slight boner peaking through his jeans. "whoops." you said to yourself smirking.

you got ready for the party, curling your hair. for makeup you did a wing and mascara and some lipgloss. you threw on some black heels.

you walked downstairs to see brandon, nick, zion, edwin, austin and ansley

you walked downstairs to see brandon, nick, zion, edwin, austin and ansley. "hey guys. b, where's maggie?" i asked him. "oh she'll be here, she's on her way." he said smiling.

i was at the table talking to the boys and ansley when i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. i didn't look because i knew it was elom. there was an empty seat next to me and elom sat in it.

"damn y/n. you look good." he said looking at me. "you don't look bad yourself elom." you said smirking knowing what you did to him earlier.

people started showing up and the music got louder and louder. the air started filling with a mix between alcohol, weed and sweat. before you knew it, the whole house was crammed full with people dancing, smoking, talking, and drinking. you were dancing for a while but decided to get a drink.
you went to the kitchen and found elom grabbing a beer.

"want one?" he said looking you up and down. "yea thanks." you said. he looks you up and down again. "damn ma did i tell you that you look good?" he said biting his lip. "yes elom you told me that earlier." you said rolling your eyes. he started to walk away but stopped behind you.

"just making sure you knew babygirl." he said whispering in your ear, giving you goosebumps.