More OTP Questions

AU

-Who starts the playful pillow fight?

Gabriel, although it's not always playful. Sometimes their pillow fights are solid battles to the death. But it is always Gabriel who will charge up to Sam, yelling and brandishing a pillow as a declaration of war. They try to fight fair and usually the fights either end with both of them laughing too hard to continue, or with them ditching the pillows and kissing instead.

-Who makes the other blush without even trying, and they find it super endearing?

Gabriel can make Sam blush at the drop of a hat, and he considers it one of his greatest talents. Others can try for hours and get nothing out of the moose, but Gabe just has to give him a certain look, and Sam's redder than a stop sign. A particular innuendo works just as well. Gabriel knows everything about Sam, and he knows what makes him tick. He knows just what to do to make him blush, and he likes to do it often, because then Sam loses his train of thought, stumbles over his words, and generally acts like an adorable idiot until he can regain his composure. 

-Who likes to piggy back on the other?

Gabriel gets more piggy back rides than small children. He constantly complains about not being able to keep up with Sam's long legs until the moose rolls his eyes and gives in, hoisting the smaller man onto his back. Sam will never admit it, but he enjoys the piggy back rides as much as Gabriel does, simply because Gabe is always super happy, and he'll whisper things in Sam's ear that make him smile too.

-Who gives the other raspberry kisses?

Gabriel didn't know what a raspberry kiss was before he met Sam, and now it's one of their ongoing jokes. Sam tends to give them to Gabe when he's being annoying, or whenever he wants to reduce Gabe to nothing more than a giggling mess. Sometimes Gabriel will push his buttons enough just to get one because he thinks they're fun, and they both end up laughing uncontrollably about it.

-What theme would their wedding be, if they were going to get married?

The most childish wedding of all time. Sam may be serious normally, but his wedding to Gabriel would be like a kid's birthday party. More desserts and candy than you can imagine- Gabe would probably wear a rainbow colored suit, because come on, it's Gabe, and Sam would wear moose antlers. Their vows would probably be the most serious thing, and even then, countless jokes would be slipped in (it would still find a way to bring all the shippers to tears though, because that's what your OTP's vows do to you). It would be hilariously fun, and there would definitely be a bouncy castle and they'd steal Dean's car on the way out. They'd look back years later at pictures, and find that they're laughing in every single one. It would be the most fun wedding any of them had ever gone to. 

-What does their typical Friday night look like?

Typically, they'll make dinner together or order takeout if they're lazy, and have a stupid debate/playful argument about fictional characters while waiting for food. Dinner is full of innuendos and looks from Gabriel, and Sam just smiles and laughs at him, wondering why he fell in love with such a dork. Then they'll either play a game of some kind, getting waaaayyy too competitive with each other over it, or they'll curl up on the couch with a bowl of caramel popcorn and watch TV or an old, favorite movie. Either way, they'll only half pay attention to it, spending most of the time teasing and tickling each other, tossing popcorn back and forth, or chatting away about everything under the sun. Sometimes they make out during the commercials, and sometimes one of them falls asleep on the couch, usually Gabriel, who is such a deep sleeper that Sam ends up carrying him to bed. Their typical Friday night is just that- just Sam and Gabe, being in love, being adorable dorks, as always.

-What movies do they like to watch together?

All kinds. Comedies, dramas, horrors, the works. They have movie binges constantly, but their go to movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail, because it has all the dumb humor Gabriel desires, but also a plot and drop of history that Sam respects, not to mention it's a classic. They refuse to watch it without each other, and it is the one movie that can make both of them feel better, no matter how many times they've seen it (it's over 100, they can quote the whole thing from memory).

-Who likes to playfully pull the other person back to bed?

Depends on the day. If it's winter, then Gabriel is constantly pleading with Sam to stay in bed, and Sam, with no willpower to leave the warmth and his sleepy, adorable boyfriend, relents. They are usually late to all morning appointments made in winter due to neither of them wanting to wake up or leave the other. Other times, mostly on weekends, when Sam chooses to sleep in, he'll tug at Gabe's clothes if he tries to leave and just let out a pleading whine. He doesn't even say a word. The whine melts Gabriel enough that he gives up on whatever he was planning on doing and crawls right back into bed with his moose. They spend long hours in bed most mornings, waking up slowly and whispering to each other.

-Who likes to sit on the other's lap?

Gabriel has deemed Sam's lap his unofficial favorite chair. When they're hanging out with friends and the only option is sitting on the floor, Gabe will sit in Sam's lap. Crowded car? Sam's lap. Need a good spot to read or doodle? Sam's lap. In need of a pillow while you lay on the couch? Sam's lap. Tired? Sam's lap. In desperate need of attention? Sam's lap. He does it so often that Sam just doesn't even care anymore. He just starts playing with Gabriel's hair while continuing to do whatever he was doing.

-Who buys the other person clothes they know they would look good in?

Gabriel. He had a strange eye for fashion, and while Sam would prefer to stick to his everyday flannel, Gabe has a habit of bringing home different styles of clothes that Sam always ends up rocking. There are certain outfits, like the one with the leather jacket or the tight fitting T-shirt, that Sam has deemed he cannot wear in front of Gabriel unless they are in private, because Gabe just ends up drooling and staring, unable to function, because holy shit, is Sam hot. (Not that we can blame him, after all...)