Wake. Up.

AU

"Gabriel."

Silence.

"Gabe."

Nothing.

"GABRIEL."

Nada.

"It's time to wake up, you candy loving moron."

Zip.

"GAAAAAAABBBBEEEEE"

Zilch.

"Don't make me get the spray bottle again."

Nope.

Sam let out a sigh. Gabriel was always impossible to wake up in the mornings, but for some reason it became an even more difficult task in the winter. Probably, Sam assumed, because there were tons of warm blankets on their bed and the room was always freezing because the heating bill was pricey and neither of them got paid much. 

And Gabriel certainly wouldn't be getting paid at all if he didn't GET HIS ASS OUT OF BED AND GO TO WORK.

Sam poked at his sleeping boyfriend, and Gabe didn't even move. He was snoring lightly, and cute as he was when he was sleeping, Sam was determined to wake him up.

"GABRIEL!" He yelled, shoving at him. He clapped his hands loudly. "GET YOUR HOT ASS UP, I've already made coffee and pancakes, so there's no reason for you to still be sleeping!" Gabriel whined softly and rolled over. Sam let out a groan and flopped onto the bed beside him, poking at Gabe.

"You gotta get up."

"No," Gabriel whined in return.

"I will rob you of candy and sex."

"But SLEEP."

"Oh my god. JUST GET UP, IT'S NOT THAT HARD!"

"NO! I'M HIBERNATING!"

"What? It's not that cold out! And you're not even an animal!" Sam scoffed, but Gabe wouldn't budge.

"I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE!" 

"Just get out of bed!"

"NO." Sam let out a groan.

"Alright, that's it." He got up and picked Gabriel up bridal style, causing him to shriek. 

"SAMSQUATCH WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN!!" 

"No." Sam said simply. "Not until you agree to get up." Gabe let out a long suffering sigh.

"Fiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeee," He agreed, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck. "But you have to carry me to the kitchen." Sam rolled his eyes and fought back a smile.

"Deal." Gabe grinned and swung his feet back and forth while Sam carried him.

"And don't drop me! A fall from this far a height could splatter me like a pancake." Sam burst out laughing.