Questions

-Who pulls the other closer while sleeping? 

Sam. Usually Gabriel sleeps sprawled out like a mad man, but sometimes Gabe curls up in a ball and rolls away- he's fallen off the bed a few times before. So Sam just throws an arm out, locates his boyfriend, and then tugs him, sometimes with a whine. And usually Gabriel rolls back over, close enough that they can hear each other's heartbeats and Sam can feel Gabriel's breaths on his neck, and that's exactly what Sam wants. He likes the reassurance of Gabriel sleeping close to him. He loves Gabriel as a whole, really.

-How do they wake up next to each other?

Like two spoons in a drawer. Typically, Gabriel wakes up to find he's been using Sam's chest as a pillow, and Sam's arm is flung around him, holding him close. They are completely tangled up in each other and neither one of them wants it any differently. They sleep like they're trying to mold into the same person- they sleep as close to each other as they can possibly get and it's honestly one of Sam's favorite parts of their whole relationship. He loves that they are so comfortable with each other when they sleep. Gabriel just loves that the moose doesn't mind when he's used as a second mattress. 

-What movie do they watch when they both had a bad day and just want to turn off their brains for a little while?

Usually a musical. Something classic, usually, like Grease or Mamma Mia. The songs are light hearted and they know all the words of course, so they sing along horribly off key and dance around if they are feeling better, or they just curl up next to each other with a big fuzzy blanket (they have to buy the extra big ones because Sam's so tall). Musicals never fall to cheer Sam and Gabe up, especially when they're watching them with the person they love most. 

-Who picks something up, says a pun with the object, then laugh like it's the funniest thing they've ever heard?

Gabriel. He is the master of puns, and while some may consider it the lowest form of humor, he can always make Sam laugh with them. It's a Gabe specific thing too, because plenty of people have told Sam puns before, and he won't even give them a hint of a smile, but Gabe will pick up a pair of glasses or something and make a horrible pun, and Sam's whole face will split into a smile and he'll laugh. Gabriel laughs WAY too much at puns that aren't really funny, but Sam doesn't care because if Gabriel is laughing then he's laughing and if they're laughing then things are perfect. Gabe is also known with coming up with the most obscure puns ever. You think of an object that could never be used for a pun, and he's got at least six on it. 

-How do they hype one another up?

Gabriel is a hypeman, and Sam is grateful for that. The moose always gets so nervous before he goes to court for his job, and Gabriel knows it too, so he makes sure Sam is too happy to worry. Court Days are the only time Gabe wakes up before Sam does, and he dresses like a wrestling coach, wakes Sam up with a whistle, and proceeds to act like somebody out of the Rocky movies until Sam leaves. Not to mention he throws out a few dozen compliments along the way, and of course he sends Sam off with an extra kiss or three before he can walk out the door. Sam leaves the house on court days feeling like he could fight off an army by himself, and Gabriel considers that an accomplishment.

Sam, on the other hand, has a more simple way of hyping Gabe up. He drops a bag of skittles on his boyfriend and says that if he does a good job at whatever the task is, then they'll go out for ice cream afterwards, and if he fails, then he's robbed of sex and candy for a week minimum. Gabriel hasn't failed anything since he and Sam started dating.

-When one of them gets a new outfit, how does the other react?

Depends on what the outfit is. Sam went out and bought some athletic wear for when he goes running, and when Gabriel saw him in the spandex shorts, he actually flat-lined. Gabriel can't handle Sam in anything, really. If it's something with leather, he's dead. Something tight or revealing? The fabric reaches out and kills him. Something loose and comfy? He's on the floor. And if he's wearing nothing at all? Well, the birthday suit was always Gabe's favorite. He can't think of an outfit Sam doesn't look hot as hell in, and as for the reverse? Gabriel bought a flannel shirt once and Sam nearly fainted, so now Gabe uses it to torture him. So yeah, when it comes to new outfits, their reaction is to die.