I'm Not Gay- Oh Wait.

If there was one thing everybody in Lawrence Kansas knew, it was that Charlie Bradbury and Jo Harvelle, prom queen shoo-ins, threw the GREATEST parties in the world. And since Jo was best friends with Ash, there was definitely alcohol at said parties. 

And alcohol was something Gabriel had definitely had a bit too much of last night.

He remembered going to the party with someone- names were a bit fuzzy right now- and he remembered having a great time. What had made it a great time though, he wasn't sure. And now, as he slowly woke up in somebody's bedroom in somebody's house, he was left wondering what other highly questionable decisions he had made last night. He was still wearing clothes though, so that was a good sign. His shoes, however, were nowhere to be seen. 

He stumbled off the bed with a groan and struggled to his feet before leaving the bedroom. He groaned louder at the sight of the stairs- when had he walked upstairs? He took the first step, a giant leap for drunken kind, and promptly fell down the rest of the stairs.

"Graceful," someone commented as he landed at the bottom. Gabriel didn't have the strength to open his eyes and figure out who had spoken.

"Nearest hangover cure?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"Jo made coffee, or there's a sink for water." A different voice asked. 

"Coffeeeeee," Gabriel whined.

"This look like a burger king? Get it yourself." The first voice declared, and Gabriel groaned again. That would definitely be Dean. Why the eldest Winchester was in this mystery house, Gabe wasn't sure, but he wasn't exactly sure why he was here either, so they were even. 

Gabriel, using the wonderful help of the stair railing, stood up and leaned on the railing, swaying on unstable feet as he opened his eyes to reveal the kitchen of the mystery house.

Sure enough, Dean was sitting at the table, drinking coffee and reading a comic book. Jo sat beside him, popping aspirin and chugging water with a pained expression. Charlie, as far as Gabe could see, was sleeping under the table.

And then Sam walked into the room, and Gabriel instantly sobered, for his moose was not wearing a shirt. Sam rubbed at his eyes, his hair more wild than usual.

"Has anybody seen the rest of my clothes?" He asked tiredly.

"Check the ceiling fans," Jo offered. "I found Charlie's bra up there an hour ago." Sam looked confused and glanced up before looking over and spotting Gabriel. He half smiled at the poor, hungover teen.

"Hi Gabe," He offered. Not sure if he was hungover or still a bit drunk, Gabriel leaned over the railing, letting out a hum as his eyes raked over Sam.

"I'm not gay, but you look hot today," He replied. Dean spit out his coffee and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"We're boyfriends, Gabe," Sam reminded him casually, and then headed for the living room to search for his shirt. Gabriel watched him leave and then smirked.

"Awesome," He whispered.