10 Questions

AU

-Who is more likely to bring home a stray animal?

Gabriel. He knows that Sam is a sucker for dogs, and that's actually how they got their first one. Gabe had a stray follow him home and they adopted him. Every now and then Gabriel will bring home another dog (It gets worse when Charlie convinces him to help out at the animal shelter- he'll see one about to be euthanized and cry until he's allowed to take the dog home) Sam didn't used to mind, but after their fourth dog joined the family, he's trying to convince Gabe to not bring home anymore (That lasted about a week before Sam brought home a husky puppy because he was too cute to leave on the street!) They've accepted that they will be crazy dog men forever now.

-Who puts their cold hands/feet on the other?

Also Gabriel. Cold hands, cold toes, cold everything. Sam just rolls his eyes at it and attempts to warm his boyfriend up. It always works.

-Who would use more nicknames for the other?

Gabriel. He has a never ending list of names to call Sam, including, but not limited to:

+Samsquatch

+Sammich

+Sam I Am, Green Eggs and Damn

+Moose

+Mooserella

+Lamppost

+Thor

+Sampunzel

+Samson the fabulous

+The Trickster's personal bitch (Sam doesn't let him use that one in public)

+Samster

+Pippi LongSam

-Who worries more about the other?

Sam. He's constantly worried about Gabriel, and for good reason. Gabe has the intelligence and attention span of a sugar high six year old. Sam still holds his hand when they cross the street, just in case. Gabriel is constantly getting into some sort of trouble or chaos, so Sam worries nonstop about him- he's just afraid that all the worrying will make his hair turn grey faster.

-Who stays up later?

Gabriel. He is a proud believer that SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. He'll stay up for days, literally just because he forgets sleep is a thing.Sometimes Sam forces him to go to bed just because Gabe will stay up for so long.

-Who has a weird hobby that the other one teases them about?

Sam. He reads while he cooks and Gabriel constantly cracks jokes about it while calling him Sampunzel, Mooserella, or other princess related puns. He'll mess with Sam until the moose decides to just stop cooking and make salads instead- which causes Gabe to apologize until Sam gives in and makes real food because Gabriel would rather die than eat healthy.

-Who is more likely to accidentally lock themselves out of the house?

GABRIEL. He's gone through exactly 27 keys since he and Sam moved into their house. Whether he loses them or forgets them (one of their house keys is still proudly stuck to the top of a flagpole), Gabriel can never get into the house. Sam has just taken to keeping a window on the second floor open at all times.It gets cold in the winter and Gabe has to climb the drainage pipe to get in, but honestly it's just easier than making new keys or having Sam leave work to let him into the house. 

-Who would slide down the hall in their socks?

Both of them, but Gabriel does it more often. Sam tries- he really REALLY TRIES to be a serious, functioning adult. But living with Gabriel throws that entire idea out the window and most days that's how Sam likes it. They have dedicated full days to imitating the Risky Business dance. One time Gabriel slicked the floor with soap first to make it extra slippery (after Gabe went shooting across the floor and out the window, Sam declared that they would never add to the floor's slipperyness ever again).

-Who likes hot weather and who likes cold weather?

Gabriel LIVES for hot weather. Not that he likes the heat. In fact, he despises the summer humidity and if it gets over 90 degrees out, he's staying inside with the air conditioning. But while Sam agrees with him there, Gabriel also sees one giant perk to hot weather: the skin. Hot weather is when it finally gets warm enough that Sam abandons all his layers of flannel. Gabe drags them to the beach day after day in the summer just to ogle his boyfriend in a swimsuit. He can't get enough. Sam knows exactly what he's doing, too. He picks out his outfits in the summer by how much they make Gabriel drool.

On the other side, Sam likes the cold weather. He gets to wear all the flannel layers he wants without getting too warm, and there's usually snow to play in- what's better than that? But the real reason he loves cold weather is because then he gets to put the soft, thick blankets on the bed, and he gets to really cuddle with Gabe at night (he lives for cuddling, even if he won't admit it).

-Who likes weirder food combinations?

Gabriel. He once wrapped a poptart in cheese and said it was delicious. If it doesn't involve vegetables, chances are he'll eat it. Sometimes his combinations disgust Sam (the jello on the hotdog was not a good day), and other times Sam is a little curious himself (like strawberry jam on graham crackers). But overall, Sam likes to stick to normal foods and Gabe likes to experiment.