Chapter two: the rematch

The remaining protectors walk into there plane and launch into the air. "Where is nightmare moon" asked Twilight. "She is near lake Arcadia in Oklahoma" said Edd. Umbreon sits in his seat a little sad looking at a photo of him and espeon together after the battle with Megatron. "Espeon wanted to tell you that she loved you before she turned into dust" said Jake. "I just wish I was there with her" said Umbreon as he cries a little. "It's okay Umbreon we will get that horse shoe and reverse all of this" said Jake patting Umbreon's back. "We are here" said Edd. "I'm gonna check around and see what she is up to" said princess Luna. Edd nods and opens the door. Princess Luna flies out quickly. "Remember team we only have one goal, and it's too he that horse shoe from nightmare moon" said Umbreon. Princess Luna comes backs surprised. Nightmare moon is by herself, she has no Army or nothing" said princess Luna. "Alright let's do this" said twilight.

On the ground nightmare moon was sitting outside drinking some lake water. She walks into her cabin and starts cooking deer. Nightmare moon sits at the table eating her dinner. Suddenly she hears a noise outside looking out the window. A full blast of energy shoots her right in the face. Nightmare moon blocks the beam using her hoof. Princess Luna bust threw the cabin pinning nightmare moon too the ground. Nightmare moon kicks Luna off but before nightmare can get up Optimus pushes his finger on her not letting her get up. Umbreon crashes threw the cabin and cuts nightmare moon's hoof off. "AHHHHH!" Yelled nightmare moon in Pain. Twilight walks in with schnitzel right beside her. Edd walks over to nightmare moon's cut off hoof and takes the golden horse shoe off. "Oh no" said Edd. "What's wrong" asked twilight. Edd gives the horse shoe to twilight. Twilight looks at the horse shoe and notices the elements of harmony are gone. "Where are the elements" said twilight as she smacks nightmare moon. Optimus prime flicks nightmare moon into the wall. "I use the elements to destroy the elements" said nightmare moon weakly. "She has to be lying" said Jake. "Nightmare moon is a lot of things but she isn't a liar" said princess Luna. "Thank you other version of me" said nightmare moon as she stands up on three hoofs. Suddenly Umbreon makes a dark sword and cuts nightmare moon's head off. The protectors just stand there in disbelief looking at the empty golden horse shoe.