Chapter fourteen: funeral/ aftermath

The protectors meet up in A funeral home saying there last goodbyes. "I will always remember you partner" said twilight as she let's out one tear. "Umbreon you showed great leadership to me and even taught me some new things" said Optimus prime. "I thank you personally for letting me and my friends join the protectors and to fight by your side" said Edd. All the protectors leave the building heart broken from Umbreon's death. "Hey twilight come here real fast" said celestia standing by Luna. "What's up princess?" asked twilight. "Me and Luna have been thinking" said celestia. "Thinking about what?" Asked twilight. "Me and Luna are gonna to retire" said celestia. "Then who is gonna rule Equestria?" asked twilight shocked. "We think you and your friends can" said celestia smiling. Applejack, fluttershy, rarity, rainbow dash and pinkie walk beside twilight. Twilight looks back at the rest of the protectors. "What about them, the team is gonna have to find new teammates" said twilight. "Oh yeah that too! Me and Luna and willing to join the team" said celestia. "So basically where switching roles" said Luna. "I mean if you really think I can rule then I'll do it" said twilight. Celestia gives twilight a emulate with celestia's and Luna's powers. "Use this to raise and lower the sun" said celestia. "I won't fail you princess" said twilight. "Please call me celestia for now on" said celestia as she bows. Espeon looks over at bubbles and blossom. "What are you two gonna do now" asked espeon. "Where going back to Townsville to help the citizens from evil" said blossom. "We will be back if you ever need us" said bubbles. "Okay, be safe y'all" said espeon. Bubbles and blossom nod and fly off. "Are you staying" asked espeon looking at Optimus prime. "Of course I am" said Optimus prime. "We are too" said the Edd boys. "Not till your 18" said espeon. "Aw man but" said Ed. "No buts, only Edd can stay" said espeon. "I will join back when my two friends can join back" said Edd smiling. "That's a deal" said espeon. "What are you two gonna do" asked Optimus prime looking at Finn and Jake. "Go back to ooo and take a long break" said finn. "We will be back some time later on tho" said Jake. Optimus prime looks at chowder. "Are you staying?" Asked Optimus prime. "Yes me and schnitzel will" said chowder. "Rada rada" said schnitzel smiling. Optimus prime notices chase walking up to espeon. "Good news the U.N has decided to take you all out of there control, y'all are independent now" said chase smiling. "That's great news!" Said espeon happily. Everyone leaves the funeral house going on with there day. The world was saved once again by the protectors!