Chapter five: the reunion

Twilight lands in Mexico. "That was one bumpy flight" said twilight. Twilight flies up and looks around for awhile till suddenly she sees a hooded person killing drug dealers left and right. Twilight lands behind the hooded person. "Hey who are you" asked twilight. The hooded person turns around and takes her hood off. "I knew it was you" said twilight. "What are you doing here" asked bubbles. "I came looking for you" said twilight. "But why, is there something important" asked bubbles."Yes me and the group are getting together to stop nightmare moon" said twilight. "But there's no way of reversing what happened" said bubbles. "That's where your wrong, Edd invented time travel" said twilight. "That crazy talk. Even for you Twilight" said bubbles. "Come with me I'll prove it" said twilight as she holds her hoof out. Bubbles smiles and shakes it. "You got yourself a deal" did bubbles.

Back at the protectors base rainbow dash and Edd where waiting for there old team to reunite. "When are they all gonna be here" asked rainbow dash. "Very soon" said Edd. Suddenly Umbreon teleports in front of them. "Hey how are y'all" asked Umbreon. "We've been better" said Edd with a smile. Optimus prime rolls up with schnitzel. "Rada rada" said schnitzel. "What did he say" asked Edd. Optimus prime transform and looks at Edd. "He said he is happy to be back" said Optimus prime. Jake arrives riding on princess Luna's back. "Oh yeah I'm ready to kick some booty again" said Jake. Twilight and bubbles drive up in a corvette. "Where did you get the car from" asked Edd. "Bubbles had it" said twilight. "Isn't she to old to drive" asked Edd. "I thought the same too" said twilight. The group walk into the base to talk over the plan. "So we have all six elements on the screen and there location" said Edd. "Mine is in the land of ooo with princess bubblegum" said rainbow dash. "And mine is in marzipan city" said twilight. "Two are with discord from the time he fought us" said Optimus prime. "And one starlight had in her backpack" said twilight. "And one is in my sisters brain" said bubbles. "Time travel before it was in her head" said Edd. "Yeah that would be better then pulling it out of her head" said bubbles. "I have a list of who is going after what element" said Edd. "Twilight you have to go get yours from marzipan city" said Edd. "Okie doki literature club" said twilight. "Rainbow dash and Jake you two go to ooo and get the element" said Edd. "This will be easy" said rainbow dash. " Luna and schnitzel you two will get fluttershys element" said Edd. "Rada Rada" said schnitzel. "And of course me and bubbles will get rarity's element" said Edd. "What about me and Optimus" said Umbreon. "You two get the fun one, you have to get pinkies and applejacks from the battle of Oklahoma City" said Edd. "We can do that" said Umbreon. "Okay team let's roll" said Optimus prime.

Later that day the team got there gear and went back to there time periods to collect all six of the elements of harmony.