Chapter three: 10 years later

At a park twilight met with people to talk about what happened 10 years before. "We all lost loved one, there are many that have moved on, but not us, we shall always keep the ones we love in are hearts for all of eternity" said twilight. The group clap loudly. "Okay we are now dismiss" said twilight as she walks over to her car. Twilight gets in the car and drives off. At the protectors base rainbow dash sits in her desk talking to the other protectors threw holograms. "There hasn't been any sign of anything we could do" said Jake. "We ran out of options" said Optimus prime. "Oh yeah rainbow, since my sister is gone I have to be in-control of Equestria, I'm afraid I won't be able to help 24/7" said princess Luna. "It's fine i understand" said rainbow dash. "We will keep in touch if anything happens" said Jake as she hangs up. The rest hang up also. Twilight walks in and sits in front of rainbow dashes desk. "So anything new" asked twilight. "Nope nothing" said rainbow dash. "Don't worry I believe we will find a solution soon" said twilight. "Yeah I hope so too" said rainbow dash. "Well I can only stay for a little bit, I'll be back tomorrow see ya around" said twilight as she walks out.

Later that night rainbow dash lays in bed thinking. "I must think outside the box" said rainbow dash. She looks at a back to the future poster. "Well this might sounds dumb but I think I know what I need to do" said rainbow dash as she gets her phone out. "Hello twilight You there" said rainbow dash into the phone. "Yeah I'm here what's up" asked twilight. "Time travel is the answer" said rainbow dash. "Time travel, is that even possible" asked twilight. "I don't know, that's why I was gonna ask you" said rainbow dash. "Well I never been able to time travel myself but I have a safe bet on who could build a time machine" said twilight. "Oh yeah who would that be" asked rainbow dash. "Edd of course, I bet he isn't doing anything important, me and you will drive up to his house and see if he can do it" said twilight. "Sounds good I shall see you tomorrow" said rainbow dash as she hangs up. Rainbow dash turns off her lights and quickly falls asleep.