Chapter six: rainbow dashes element

Jake and rainbow dash land in ooo before ice king attacked the candy kingdom. No one can stop me now, I have one of the elements of harmony" said ice king laughing. Ice king starts freezing every in the candy kingdom. Rainbow dash and Jake watch themselves fight the ice king. "You wanna wait till the battle is over before we take the element" asked Jake. "Yeah sure let's just watch this play out" said rainbow dash. Jake and rainbow dash watch the battle till ice king lost. "You will be in jail for a long time ice king" said princess bubblegum. "Look there goes me and Finn back to the tree house" said Jake. "Alright Jake its time for us to intervene" said rainbow dash. The two walk up to princess bubblegum holding the element. "Hey princess I have a question" asked Jake. "Yeah what's up Jake" asked princess bubblegum. "Me and rainbow dash need that element" said Jake. "You and rainbow dash literally just gave me this silly" said princess bubblegum. "No this is future me and rainbow dash" said Jake. "I'm not buying it" said princess bubblegum. "Look we need the element because nightmare moon stomped half the universe away" said Jake. "Why didn't you just say so" said princess bubble gum as she hands over the element. "Dang why did you believe me so fast" asked Jake. "Because I know Nightmare moon, I met here when ice king took me to her" said princess bubblegum. "Me and rainbow dash will be back to return the element" said Jake as he pushes the button. "See you later" said princess bubblegum.

In the distance a changling was watch. "I gotta tell Nightmare moon" Said the changling as he teleports back to base. "Miss nightmare moon two time travelers just took one of the elements of harmony back to there present" said the changling. "What why" asked Nightmare moon. "Because In there time you got all of the elements of harmony and stomped half the universe away" said the changling. "Do we still have that time machine" asked Nightmare moon. "I believe so yes, why?" Asked the changling. "Because we are gonna do some time traveling are selves" said Nightmare moon with a grin.