Chapter twelve: nighthmare moons return

"Is everyone okay" asked twilight. "Yes where all fine" said Edd. "Luna and Optimus prime are stuck under rocks" said Umbreon. "We have to deal with that later, some how nightmare moon is back and we need to stop her" said Twilight. "I wanna join in too" said rainbow dash. "Yeah me too" said Umbreon. The three get up and walk towards nightmare moon. "Be ready for anything" said Umbreon. Nightmare moon sits on a rock and looks at the three approaching. "So how where you able to come back alive" asked Umbreon. "You see, I'm not the present nightmare moon, I'm the past" said nightmare moon. "But how did you know about us getting all six of the elements" Asked twilight. "My changling spy caught rainbow dash and her friend dog getting one of the elements" said nightmare moon. Rainbow dash looks a little nervous. "Anyway, you must leave now" said Umbreon. "Oh yeah why should I" asked nightmare moon as she stands up. "Because me and my friends will kill you" said Umbreon as he makes a sword with his dark energy. Twilight makes a bat with her magic. And rainbow gets into fighting stance. "We shall see" said nightmare moon as she kicks Umbreon in the air. Twilight charges towards nightmare moon and tries to take a swing at nightmare moon. Nightmare moon uses her magic to stop twilight. Nightmare moon giggles a little and head buts twilight. Twilight falls to the ground with a huge bruise. Rainbow dash wraps her hooves around nightmare moons neck and starts squeezing. Nightmare moon make rainbow dash hit a rock causing rainbow dash to fall off. Twilight and Umbreon grab nightmare moons hooves. "What the?" Said nightmare moon. Rainbow dash flies into nightmare moon causing nightmare moon to fall over. Twilight hits nightmare moon in the face with the bat. Nightmare moon gets up and smacks twilight 100 yards. Umbreon and rainbow dash tackle nightmare moon and pin her to the ground. Nightmare moon was about to get back up when suddenly twilight flies back and kicks nightmare moon right in the stomach. "You will never get the elements" said Umbreon. "I beat chrysalis already has it" said nightmare moon smirking. Under all the rocks Optimus prime and Luna where digging there way out. "Are we close" asked Luna. "I don't know" said Optimus prime. Suddenly Queen chrysalis flies in and breaks one of Optimus primes windows on his chest. "Well isn't it chrysalis" Luna. "Yep it's me Luna" said chrysalis as she shoots a green beam. Luna dodges and launches a wave of energy. All the rocks fly away, but chrysalis didn't. "Haha you missed" said chrysalis. Luna flies up and smacks her hooves together causing a huge laser to his chrysalis. All the smoke clears up and reveals chrysalis is still alive and well. Chrysalis grabs Luna out of the air and slams her into the ground. "Say your last goodbyes" said chrysalis. Suddenly a laser goes threw chrysalis chest causing chrysalis to die. "who did that" asked Luna. "It was me" said bubbles as she stands beside Jake, Edd and schnitzel. "Thanks you bubbles" said Luna. "No problem" said bubbles.