1.

I danced around the dance floor, grinding myself shamelessly on a hot man. The music was loud, the lights pulsed in different colours and I felt his hands on my bare sides.

My mini top constricted my breasts from falling out and my low rider jeans sat dangerously low. I wiggled seductively with the music, gliding my hands over his and up over my chest then in the air.

With my hair up in a ponytail, the curls straightened. Biting on my bottom lip, I peeked over at Amy, my best friend as she nodded eagerly, giving me the green light.

The man was hot and buff from what I felt. A bit wide but from muscle tone as I turned to face him.

His hair was short but I couldn't tell the colour from the lights as they changed constantly from red to blue then green and so on.

I ran a hand up his chest, smiling wickedly as I told myself I was right, he was buff.

I felt the sharp hair that was on his chin, the stubble shadowed across his jaw line. I kept dancing, his hands large on me, tugging me closer.

I was horny as all hell and I didn't care for the long word filled foreplay. In my heels, I was a bit taller than usual and leaned to his ear, whispering seductively.

"Wanna go somewhere private?"

His grip tightened on me and he growled as he inhaled my perfume.

"Fuck yeah."

Taking his hand, I looked over at Amy and winked, leading this mysterious man out off the club.

Mr Hunky hailed a cab down and we jumped in, immediately acting like love struck teens, making out in the backseat, kissing and caressing each other.

Hands everywhere, tongues touching, moans leaving our throats.

It's normal for me to do this. When I'm horny, I go clubbing. I meet someone, have a one night stand and leave, never seeing them again.

It wasn't long before the taxi stopped and Mr Hunky paid the driver.

"Uh, your change, sir." The driver called out as we left the cab.

"Keep it." He mumbled as he led me forward.

It took me a while to look at where I was because I was too busy admiring his ass. It was very nice and I desperately wanted to run a hand over it and spank it to see how hard it really is.

When I tore my eyes away, I was at a door, assuming it is the front door of the place as he opened it.

Before he even closed the door after we entered, I was on him again, our mouths stuck together, walking awkwardly at a destination I didn't know.

Leaning against another door, I felt it open, stumbling a bit. Quickly sweeping my eyes over the room, it was dim and minimal before I turned to the man.

"Pants off." I demanded as I tore my own shirt off.

"Don't you wanna know my name?" He grinned at me and I swear, I wet my panties, my jaw slightly dropping and letting out the last of the air in my lungs.

Yum!

I shook my head. "No. I don't plan on seeing you again." I stated bravely, hoping my honesty didn't ruin the mood for him.

Then Mr Hunky's smirk got wider, forming into a grin. "Even better." He mumbled, pulling his pants off.

I could see just how hard he was, the erection so evident in his boxers.

Unclipping my strapless bra, I nodded my head to his bottom half, my eyes not leaving his cock. "Those pants too."

Mr Hunky obeyed and within seconds, he was in front of me, naked, marvelously naked. His stomach was very toned and muscular. Hell, his whole body is. Even his dick looks like it gets a work out. I mentally shrugged, well it will tonight.

"Very nice." I complimented him in a saucy whisper before undoing my pants and pulling them off me.

Not wasting any more time, I crooked a finger at him, indicating Mr Hunky to come forward.

With hooded eyes, he moved forward, coming closer. Crashing our mouths together again, we went to the bed, messing the sheets as his hands glided all over me, tantalising me in sensitive areas, making me moan and squirm.

Thrusting fingers inside me, I gripped at his dick, squeezing it, pulling at it, making him do the same.

The sex was mind blowing. One of the best I've had in a long time as I screamed out my release, shuddering, panting, goosebumps covering me.

I had to admit, I needed sometime to come back down from that pleasurable cloud. It was intense and I didn't realise I really needed that more than I thought. I'm not much of a noise maker while screwing, but this man, he made me buck and groan, squirm and scream, sweat and moan out.

I could hear him panting next to me and I swear I could see stars.

"So..."

I turned to him shamelessly, not bothering to cover myself and patted his buff chest with my palm.

"Don't bother." I told him then swung off the bed. "No need for the pep talk. I'm leaving now." I could feel him relax without looking at him while I did up my bra and then slipped on my panties.

I was delicate as ever, the matching lacy set is a fragile big brand name.

"Uh, thanks." He chuckled lightly, sitting up in the bed and placing his hands behind his head.

Pulling up my pants, I turned to Mr Hunky completely, smiling. "No thank you. It was exactly what I needed." I moved around the dimly lit room picking up my skanky looking shirt and pulled it over my head. Without another word being said, feeling pleased with myself, I left the room, taking the exact route I took to get inside.