25.

"Huh." Was all that left my mouth.

Tiffany's cheeks went brighter even more and it occured to me that she wasn't exactly out off the closet.

Suddenly, I felt like pouring my heart out to her. "Don't be ashamed on who you are." I stated. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with who you are."

Tiffany gave me a sad and small smile. "According to my aunt, there is."

"Pfft." I waved my hand. "Let her think that you are straight. She doesn't need to know every detail in your life."

Now everything clicked in to place. Why Tiffany was so kind about it all. What Conrad tried telling me weeks ago. Everything fitted together perfectly and my guilt just melted away, for now.

"Besides, I want to talk about you, not me." Tiffany finally said after a long pause. "As I stated, I'm fine with his activities. We both agreed long ago about it and as long as we are both discreet, we are fine."

I let out a mirthful chuckle. "So you wanted to confront me, about screwing your husband to tell me you are fine with it? I still can't wrap my head around it. I'm still expecting a slap across the face. But if you want to hit me or throw something at me, can it be my left side, I tend not to show that side as much in my shoots."

What I said had amused Tiffany and despite her laughter, I saw the merriment in her eyes too. "I'm not going to throw stuff at you."

"Why are you encouraging me to have sex with your husband?" I wanted to yell. "This isn't normal!"

"Nothing about this is normal, Maya. I do admit that. But Conrad never raves on about someone except you. When he returned from Australia, you were all he spoke about."

"I don't know why, I turned down most of his advances, Tiffany." I told her.

Tiffany grinned. "I know. It frustrated him. I've known him a long time and he rarely gets denied nor rejected and you apparently did it with such ease, I am slightly impressed."

This is a really weird confrontation, I thought to myself.

"Getting to the point, Conrad is a great man. Caring, loyal, kind and gentle. If you want to keep up seeing him, you have my blessings."

*

I returned home after seeing Tiffany. My head was spinning and I couldn't make top or tail of anything. The world has gone mad and there she was, smiling at me, stating the obvious. She gave me her fucking blessings to sleep with her husband and that was weird.

Shaking my head, I tried not to think of it any more. I didn't want to because it was giving me a headache.

I have never heard of such a thing as this and I was half tempted to ring Susie and tell her but I decided against it.

Tiffany wanted to keep it as low key as possible and me telling Susie wasn't low key. I knew damn well she will tell dad and Harry, her parents, Patty and Ian, she will ring Conrad and talk or blast to him.

Telling Susie was the exact opposite of low key. Even if I was subtle about, comforting her that she will be fine, Susie being Susie will over think and wonder what I mean, most likely getting her hopes up thinking I'm sleeping with her brother again and I'm not. I don't plan to at all.

Just like all my other exotic nights between bedsheets, Conrad has joined the ranks of my former lovers.

*

Much to my surprise, I actually kept in touch with Tiffany.

She didn't mention Conrad since and I appreciated that and I found I enjoyed her company.

Susie knows I speak to Tiffany on a regular basis and she wasn't impressed but had decided that she wasn't the one seeing her regularly. So I'm assuming she is slowly getting over the fact that Tiffany is her sister in law.

I had explained the situation to Amy as best as I could, still slightly flabbergasted on what the topic was as Amy had laughed at first until she realised I was serious. The only reason I told Amy was because Amy wanted to come out with me one night when I invited Tiffany out.

It was awkward but I knew what I was taking Tiffany out for.

Tiffany wanted a girls night and I knew exactly who to call. Besides Amy, Tiffany and myself, I invited some other friends aswell, including Thea and Asher.

I asked Thea and Asher because I knew they were the same as Tiffany. They are lesbians and I was hoping they could lead Tiffany in the right direction. I can't be a teacher to that. As much as I enjoy a woman's touch, I also enjoy men too and it's been a month since I had any male and I was getting wound up tightly.

But every male at the club were not for me. Not in an exclusive gay bar.

"Thea and Asher will help." I assured Tiffany who had become very shy again. Asher swung an arm around Tiffany's shoulders slowly leading her away.

"Yeah, besides, there is only so much a bisexual can teach you." Asher teased at me, her back to me.

"A bisexual? Who is bi?" Tiffany asked and Thea told her I was.

I already slept with her husband. I'm not sleeping with his wife as well.

I felt my back pocket vibrate and I left the club for some peace and quiet while I answered it, seeing Harry's name appear.

"Hey, Harry." I spoke softly, placing one hand against my other ear. "What's up?"

"Maya. You have to come home. It's dad."

Right there, my world stopped, my heart in my throat. Nothing else mattered to me. Not my friends, not my petty problems. Only one thing was on my mind and without even speaking to my friends in the club, I went to the main street, raising my hand for a taxi.