40.

"I need to talk to Maya." Tiffany stated, taking my arm and yanking me away from Conrad. I was relieved, but that only lasted a quick minute. "Does Conrad not know about you?"

"About what?" I asked her in a hushed tone.

"I saw you, Maya. I saw you sneak off with that woman you came with. I know what your friends said to me about you, but I wasn't too sure whether to believe them because in a way I wasn't sure. But I also know that you like girls and trust me, I'm fine with that."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked her, confused by her statement.

"You were the one that told me that I shouldn't be ashamed of myself, but yet, here you are hiding yourself."

Oh, right. Sighing, I answered Tiffany. "I'm not ashamed of myself." I told her, frowning. "But I don't advertise that I am bisexual. I like sex. So what? No, in fact, I love it. I don't care if I sleep with a female or male. Sex is, dirty and sweaty and satisfying but it's just sex."

Tiffany stared at me with her arms crossed, pulling a face like she didn't believe me. "What about Con? I know what I said and I'm still serious about it."

I turned my head slightly, peeking at Conrad from over my shoulder as he stared intensely at us. His arms were folded as well and he still looked slightly peeved at me.

"What about Conrad?" I whispered out. I knew he was staring directly at me.

Tiffany's face softened then. "He is my best friend. I don't want to see him get hurt. I love him dearly."

I wanted to groan, ask what exactly is she on about.

"He is infatuated with you."

I stilled. I've heard Tiffany say those words before but being so many months later, I seriously would have hoped that time had made a difference. Obviously not.

"I don't know what gives you that idea." I tried to laugh off. "What do you expect me to do? I don't do relationships, Tiffany. I do flings. That's it." I shrugged my shoulders, glaring at her.

"Then talk to him. Tell him that." Tiffany raised her hand pointing it at Conrad. I turned to confirm that's where she was pointing to. Conrad was still standing there, talking to another of Tiffany's guest when his head suddenly snapped to us, his brows deep on his face Then I watched as Conrad excused himself, walking to us.

"What's this I hear from some stranger to me that you're gay?" He asked me directly and quite bluntly. It was enough for my head to shrink in to my shoulders.

I looked back at the person that was talking to Conrad and only saw their back before meeting his steel eyes.

"Now, Con, that's not-" Tiffany started but Conrad cut her off, taking my arm and started to pull me away from her.

"No, I need to have a talk to Maya, now." He stated, making me protest all the way to a room.

I spun around as soon as Conrad let me go and I heard the door shut, recognising this as a bedroom, his bedroom.

I took a deep breathe, waiting for what Conrad would ask me and I decided to throw him of track, slightly. "What do you want to talk about before Tiffany grabbed me?"

Conrad frowned for a brief second and shook his head. "I was using that excuse of wanting to talk to you to get you alone, but now, we really do need to talk." He told me darkly.

I bit the inside of my gum and breathed through my nose.

"Why was I told you're gay because I know damn well you aren't."

I felt so uncomfortable under Conrad's glare. I didn't want to discuss it with him and I didn't even really tell my dad either. My brother and sister in law know, friends know, even some strangers know from the times I've appeared in tabloids, but that's it. How is it that Conrad doesn't know? He was probably under the same rock as me when I didn't know Conrad is my sister in laws step brother.

I didn't want to talk about my sexuality and most of all, not to Conrad.

After a couple silent minutes, still being scrutinized under his glare, Conrad spoke again. "Are you going to answer that?"

"I don't think I have to." I snapped. "I don't have to explain anything to you. What I do is my business. We aren't in a relationship, Conrad. All this is, what we are were a couple one night stands. Hell, you were supposed to be a one night stand, nothing more." Came my growl and I saw what my words did to him. It was written clearly across Conrad's face. They had hurt him but Conrad quickly recovered.

"That's just it." He said in a dangerously low tone, inching closer till he was against me. I kept my eye contact to him, my head tilted up and staring right in to his eyes. "That's my point exactly, you sleeping with me, letting me screw you, just proves you aren't gay."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I agreed. "I'm not gay. I'm not a lesbian." I stated in a nasty tone. That made Conrad smirk slightly, his head coming closer to mine and feelings inside of me started to stir again, that feeling of butterflies in my stomach, the acceleration of my heart as I inhaled his sweet scent.

I wanted to lean in and kiss him, to fill my needs, wanting to be satisfied again.

Conrad lowered his head, I felt his breathe on my ear as I involuntarily tilted my head away, giving him more of my neck as my breathing became uneven, my patience for his lips on my skin became nearly nonexistent.

"Because if that was the case," Conrad started, his hands were now felt on my hips as he gave me a small tug towards him even more, making shivers run down my spine and my hands went on to him, running up his back. "You wouldn't enjoy me kissing your neck." Then he placed a small but wet kiss under my ear. "You wouldn't let me undress you." He whispered, his fingers in my pants, slowly tugging them down till they were under my ass before he took my sweater and ripped it off over my head. "You wouldn't let me suck on these either." He mumbled, moving his head to my chest, trialling kisses till he got to the top of my singlet, pulling it down and placing a hand in my bra, lifting my breasts out, grabbing one and sucking on the nipple, twirling his tongue around it, nipping on it, making me groan.

I was losing myself to lust. My body was tingling and I didn't notice that I was moved to the bed, laying down and my pants were now long gone. Conrad moved my singlet to over my head, but not completely off as I tried to finish taking it off.

I felt his wet kisses still, his tongue dancing on my skin, making me quiver even more. I couldn't even pinpoint where he was touching or kissing, I felt myself heat up with desire, wanting his touch everywhere on me.

I was a panting mess, wanting more, needing more and I greedily said it in a saucy whisper.

Conrad covered my body with his, his tongue on the base of my neck, swirling downwards to my chest before he sucked again. Conrad didn't stay there too long and I felt his body shift lower, his mouth kissing me quickly down my stomach, going lower.

Tilting my head back, a moan of pleasure left my lips, Conrad's fingers digging into my thighs and I became lost to his touch completely, any sane thought, now gone.