33.

After my nap, I got dressed and stayed quiet on the plane, staring out the window.

I wasn't really in a chatting mood. I don't tend to make conversations after sex. Plus it was highly awkward for me since I had no where to hide.

The hours ticked by in silence, I flicked through some pages on a book but highly distracted.

Conrad however was at ease, relaxed in his seat. A small smile on his face that I would love to wipe off.

I had dressed appropriately for the Australian summer, wearing a white floral dress and sandals, a denim jacket on hand nearby.

Sitting there with a chunk of hair in my hands, I started to blankly plait it, trying not to get annoyed by Conrad's look.

He was sexy, yes, and what happened in the bedroom, that was not a gentleman. "Fine I'll bite!" I muttered, swinging one leg over the other. "What the hell is that smirk for?"

Conrad looked up at me, confused by what I meant. "Smirk? What smirk?"

"The I won smirk." I snapped. "You won nothing."

I saw how he shrugged and went back to doing what he was doing and I sighed, bored out of my mind. "How much longer?"

"About three more hours."

There wasn't much I could do in three hours while on this plane but one thing entered my mind. Quickly shaking my head, getting the idea out off my mind, I turned back to the window.

"Are you bored?" Conrad asked as if reading my mind. "Because I'm sure I can fix that."

I let out a small sarcastic chuckle, turning to him. "Oh no, mister. You got your fill."

"Are you sure about that?" He said darkly to me, getting up and coming to me.

"Positive. Now sit your arse down and don't come here!" I told him. "I'm not fucking you again. If you are that horny, go to the toilet and jack off." With that, I spun my head to the window, hearing him laugh but he still came to me and I felt his hand go under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"I've been jacking off a lot over you but why should I when you are right here?"

I suppressed the small groan that wanted to leave my lips, surprised by his statement. Conrad admitting to me that he does that thinking of me is quite flattering in a sexual perverted way.

I poked my finger in to his chest, grinning wickedly at him. "Honestly, Conrad, that earlier was fucking awesome. You managed to get to my itch and thank you for that, but that's it. No more. If Susie gets wind of it, neither of us will hear the end of it and despite your marriage of convenience and yours and Tiffany's agreement, it still doesn't make things right. I won't be a mistress. Hell, I don't even do relationships. So whatever you're looking for, won't be in me." With that, I pushed Conrad away, smirking. But he just mirrored my smirk, looking at me like I was his next meal and it made me gulp.

"Stop staring at me like you want to eat me." I snapped at him, getting annoyed but Conrad laughed.

"Maybe I wanna eat you." He whispered. I felt his breathe in my ear and his teeth nibble at my ear lobe. I shuddered at the sensory of it all and instantly regretted it. "See, you still want more."

Then Conrad straightened up, leaving me and sat back down across from me and just like that, I was wound up again. Like our session before did nothing to satisfy me.

*

Christmas had fast approached us and I cooked breakfast for us. Lillian was growing up so fast, now a couple months old.

I enjoyed the morning with my brother and his family but as the time went on, I knew they were going to Susie's parents house for dinner, leaving me alone on Christmas Day.

Susie did invite me to come and I declined because her brother would be there and even though I never said that to her, I didn't want to be feeling like the third wheel.

I didn't want to attend Susie's family Christmas dinner, I didn't want to feel like the mistress, even despite what Tiffany has said to me.

Susie wasn't too keen on attending either due to Tiffany's appearance there and every now and then, she let out a string of nasty insults towards her sister in law.

I just wanted to tell her that Tiffany isn't that bad, that Tiffany was a nice person and even about the marriage, but I didn't. I kept my mouth shut and kept it all in.

The house was too quiet for my liking with just me there and it was eerie to the fact, I went for a walk around the block.

It was still sun up despite the time and I strolled along, thinking of random things. My phone buzzed in my hands and I looked down to it to see a message from Susie.

She isn't here! How rude! Something about being caught up at work.

I frowned at the message. Until recently, I never knew Susie to be vindictive. Shaking my head, I didn't bother answering Susie and rang Tiffany instead.

"Hey." Was her low grumble like I just woke her.

"Hi. You didn't come to Australia?" I asked her immediately.

There was a small pause before Tiffany spoke again. "I did. I was there for all of six hours before I had to fly back home. Aunt Lorraine is on her last leg really. I thought I will see her before she passes."

I felt so bad than.

"Did you go to Patty and Ian's?"

"No. Susie told me."

"Uh." Was all she said.

"I'm sorry. You spend time with your aunt. I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Hey, Maya..." Her voice sounded distant and I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Yeah?"

"I have a date as well." She whispered.

My eyes went wide. This was a huge step for Tiffany. "That's awesome! When? Who?"

Tiffany giggled through the phone. "I'll tell you when you get back."

"Yes! You must!" I was so excited for Tiffany. "I'll speak to you soon."